Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

most weed you have gotten/bought at once?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KUSH1001, Apr 26, 2012.

1. well, ill start off by saying that ive only gotten an eighth so far.

2. soooooo many other threads about this.

1/4 ounce

3. Over 9000

4. More than you could afford in a lifetime. But seriously so many threads about this. I understand you got bored but.......damn

5. 1.5 oz for 310

6. 3 Ounces hahaha

7. 17 football fields

8. Dank 1/2 oz
    Mid QP

9. Half o, and I split it 60-40 with a friend lol. Damn I got to stop buying grams..

10. Most that was mine to keep, 6oz

Attached Files:

11. 2 oz of shake for $100.

12. 4 pounds last night

13. By myself, a half pound. Collectively with multiple friends, 4 pounds.

14. quarterpounder

15. wow i see people posted that already had this type of thread but there is so many threads and members that its super hard to not have more than 1 thread on topics because this place is so huge

ok after my rant lmao

i used to be a mule for a bit i would trek 200 pounds from california to michigan
    but my own personal largest amount i had was 12 pounds years ago last 6 years haven't bought more than 1 pound a year

16. 1 ounce Was pretty crazy :3