Most Sketchy/effective Improvised Piece Youve Ever Used?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cubbus, Jun 14, 2013.

1. just wondering what you guys have experienced im your times. what's the sketchiest but most effective improvised piece you've ever used?

2. Hmmm...Well, when I was in middle school, just starting to smoke regularly, my friend had this improvised pipe that was basically a ping  pong ball wrapped in duct tape with a small copper pipe protruding out at an angle, and a socket on top for a bowl. It straight up looked like a crack pipe, and couldn't have been healthy to smoke out of.

3. Too many to count lol, a couple years ago when I was in 10th grade me and some buddies were high as fuck at our friend's house, when I was inside my bong slider fell out of my pocket on the couch. I didn't realize until I was outside and his mom came out to ask all of us "WHO'S IS IT!" And I just say it's mine, before she was about to speak, I said it was a piece to my tuba. She honestly looked like she believed me for a second until I started playing my fingers in the air like a trombone (I was stoneddd) haha. She just gave it back and went back inside, the funny part is, I ended up smoking with her once!

4. made  bowl out of a stick with a pocket knife when i was baked and it ripped but that shit was rough 

5. In front of a school in a bus shack. Week later the principal raided the bus shack.

6. I lit a bud on my thumb nail and inhaled lol

7. When I was younger I used all types of shit.. 1/2 a broken bowl and a 2 liter bottle to make a ghetto bong, simple wood pipe I made in shop class, little one hitters out of pens in school, the list goes on lol

8. i had some bottle bongs... but i always used the same stem for them that i made out of some copper. there was no bowl, so we would roll a J and stick it in the tube. it worked lol.

after i lost my smoking tools to the cops, i made a bubler out of a small jar with a stem i bought at a head shop and a copper pipe for inhaling. that thing is the most pro piece ive made lol, still use it. 

since glass is too expensive for me and i have no place to hide it, i bought a small 30cm acrylic bong and a new longer copper pipe, turned my bubler into a precooler.

9. Just like most of he blades said, when I was younger my hommie would make water bottle bongs. I fucking hate them. But they got me high tho lol

10. gravity bongs are super effective. i'm thinking of putting a vape hose into a GB sometime and taking hits from that

11. #11 That Hippie Kid, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
    haha so many fuckin times when i was younger and pieceless.

Yesterday I was chilling at my community college all day and i forgot a piece to my gravity bong so i made a dent in a soda can and poked a few holes and made a carb in it lmao. Oh and my lighter also ran out of fluid but since its florida and hot as fuck i went in the woods and sparked up with this little magnifying glass i have attached to my keys. haha so sketchy but i got pretty high man sunlight hella conserves your weed  :laughing:

12. a carrot

13. One time I was down by the river like down a slope and through a path from a park,
    all I had on me was a bowl and lighter, so I began looking for something,
    I found a square of cardboard like the back of an action figure box or something, but it was covered in sand! So gently rinsed it with river water and put it on a rock to dry, it was real hot out so it dried quick, so then I ripped and rolled it into a little cardboard straight pipe. After hitting it a couple times I looked up and saw that a fisherman down the river was looking right at me...that was akward.

One time a attempted to smoke a bud sandwiched between two quarters outside of walmart.
    That was pretty ghetto.

14. #14 VoicelessPanda, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    I remember making bongs out of powerade bottles (pen downstem connected to socket duct taped to the bottle) and bought three and sliced them up to make a 2 foot powerade bong and smoked an eighth in it and watched Friday man <3
    Wrote on that piece "NASA 2012"
    Now I got the extreme q, how fiendish young maturing stoners are

15. one time i was at the chicago lakefront, i had biked there from my house about 30 minutes away with some weed, a water bottle, and some tinfoil. of course, i was planning on making a ghetto pipe out of that stuff and then smoke out of it before biking for like four hours (i get paranoid about having a piece on me since there are cops all over the lakefront beaches). 

so i get to my usual spot and my water bottle pipe won't work, so i got pretty annoyed. then i had an idea. i literally twisted the tinfoil into a pipe. i know, it's so bad for you, but at that point it was necessary for completing the mission

16. A pen cap

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Tinfoil bowl and Sobe bottle gravities. Man it got us FUCKED UP!

18. Ive done that