Most Reliable Genetics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Khush1992, Apr 21, 2014.

1. im about to start my first grow but need help picking seeds. which seeds and from which company have the most reliable genetics?

2. Research the company, the strains, most seed sites show u exactly what your getting and the grow difficulty, beginner to expert grower,

Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. thats the thing though is everything they say about the plant true? in general which company would have the most reliable phenos and germination rates aswell as how potent the strains are.

4. Research the strain and seed bank/ breeder it came from not the company/supplier itself, unless u wana know how reliable there service is

Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Its also about the climate, I have a short season so i look for 7-8  week strains 

6. Nirvana and barney's farm have sold me kick ass seeds.

Bubbliciouse was out of this world.

I got 10 feminized Blackberry Saturday and have them planted.

View attachment 1429172

Barneys farm Blue mammoth auto was an incredible plant. It grew a hand full of leaves attached to a huge donkey dick bud.

Rather then deal with every breeder I use the single seed centre.

http://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/

7. well i live in pakistan and its gets very very hot here i dont know if its good for any plant so im getting my shit together for an indoor grow.

8. cheers for the info mate greatly appreciated.
    the blue mammoth is one ive been looking into how was the yield and the smoke?

9. #9 snoopdog6502, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014

The yield was awesome, the plant was falling over the buds were so big, it needed to be held up. Plan to use netting or a bamboo trellis to hold it up.

Smoke was excellent , good powerful stone. Frosty eye candy with a dark green-blue color.

View attachment 1429204

10. I've tried some...loved a few. Sannie has some great genetics..I also love Granddady Purp..Dinafem White Widow is the shit..knock down stone with that one..great yeild too for such a short plant. Stinky muthafreaker though..run you and your mamma out of house and home with the stank..

11. that sounds fuckin nice bro thanks

was it a pure indica stone? 

12. would grand daddy purp be a hard one to grow for a first grow? i plan on growing a couple autoflowers first to get abit acustomed to the growing process i dont wanna fuck up one of my photoperiod strains since il only have 4 seeds.

The indica blue mammoth for indoors.

14. i thought u said it was indica? im talking about a sativa

Never grew a sativa autoflower. sativas dont do good indoors.

16. would they be able to withstand really hot climates?

Yes the key is water, have to have water. I grew in the desert and it went very well.

18. im living in pakistan where the heat around may june july is very hot and humid would that have an effect on the plants?