Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most recent pickup of some no name super sticky DANK

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iCU-are-a-toker, Aug 31, 2009.

1. #1 iCU-are-a-toker, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2009
    Just picked this up from the foothills of the NYC catskills. Lemme know what you think!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pretty dank man, toke up and enjoyy

3. ok now what part of your body did you put that on to take that pic? haha someone has some hairy palms

nice bud man

4. haha it was just resting on my forearm, lol. that would b a hairy palm tho.

Thanks guys, i love it, i can't wait till i pick up some strawberry cough.

5. was thinking the same for a min.. haha funny shit

6. you know if you have hair on your hands it means you have cancer.......shit i dont think that works on the internet.

7. haha, yeah VIRTUALL SLAPP

8. haha, yeah VIRTUALL SLAPP

9. looks like an extremely good time to me! despite the hairy... forarm.
    :smoke:

10. HAHA yeah yeah with the forearm, that shit was amazing, it was my last smoke at home with my pals before leaving for college.

11. Nice pick up bro. Enjoy.

12. looks fruity

13. is was a bit like a citrus flavor on the exhale, but not much. I got me extraordinarily high though.