Most rebellious thing you did as a kid?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Raoul II, Jan 27, 2009.

1. when i was 12 i used to live in this apartment complex in hong kong.

me and my friends used to sneak around on top of the buildings and shoot the security gaurds with airsoft guns. im talking really powerful ones too, like 400 fps.

we also used to skate all over and tair benches and shit up around our apartment.

2. dude... that is SO FUCKING SICK

im never the one to call bs, so you're lucky :D

i would have been scared out of my ass if i found pcp. I would keep the ketamine, MAYBE, but pcp at 16? only 35 year old crazy black guys do pcp man, fucked up. but who cares? it was free :D

3. When i was 15 my friends and i decided i would take my sisters car, i went and picked them up. then we went to my dealers house and he sold us a sack, we matched up in the whip. then my friend wanted to drive so i let him. so he decides we should drive acrosstown tp pick up a swisher. so we are literally at the gas station and my friend makes a right turn on red were you cant, and we ge pulled over. then the cops asked if we had been smoking dope and we said yea, so i gave him my stash and a sick bowl. we didnt get in any legal touble. just parental trouble

4. kinda boring, but basically smoke pot. I was a pretty good kid till highschool.

5. Started chilling with bad people in bad areas. Started getting into pills and "Giving" them away too. Got my ass kicked by a group of like 3-4 people one night and decided to stop being an idiot and stay with the bud. Seriously a kick to the jaw will wake you fuck up.

6. I would have to say graffiti. Been doing it on the regular since I was fifteen...
    Either that or smokin' in the old basement :)

7. hahaha same! man are you into other parts of hip hop? bboy, MC'ing, or djing? just wondering because graffiti is a big part of hip hop. i see it and it makes me wanna just start bboying. hahahahaha

8. ^ fail.

I wouldn't call it rebellious but the worst shit I did was set an old house on fire.. got caught by dogs that sniffed my prints to a house full of snitches.

9. from where im from they call it ding dong ditch. had a few of those back in my day. good stuff.

10. I never really did anything rebellious as a kid. When I got my car I went and did donuts on the high school's practice football field and on the side/front yard of the school... Then did somewhat of a burnout by the front doors to get the mud off of the tires. Nobody ever really found out about it. The only people who knew about it was the people in my car, although there were several people who tried to take credit for it. A few weeks later the school got camera's for the outside. That is all really...

11. nice, avatar pic man.

12. i really hate to say this but i am pretty much a fucking rebel.. my whole family is wayy smart and does not do anything illegal.. father was a school teacher and mother is a doctor.. sister gets perfect grades at college.. one is at a community college (she is smart but has adhd) and other is in hs fixing to be the shit to. i have smoked pot since i was a freshman in hs and drink almost every weekend with my buds. i usually come rolling into the house at 5 or 6 in the morning. they have only caught me a couple times(didn't know i was drinkin and still feaked) i sneak girls into the house and fuck all the time. i tell them i have to work some nights and drive over 2 hours away with my friends to get drunk and high and go to concerts (shwayze and red jumpsuit so far) hate to toot my horn but i still manage to get kickin grades...

13. Sometimes...

when i was feeling really bad...

I'd leave the toilet seat up.

14. ^^Now that's a timeout waiting to happen if I ever saw one.

The most "rebellious" thing I ever did was probably taking my Dad's truck across town when i was just getting into smoking (14-15), before I even had my learner's permit, to pick up a 1/2 or an O of some shwiggity. And the guy we got it from always worked until like midnight-1AM.

So we'd wait, and eventually we'd be able to go scoop our goods, would stop at a 24 hour gas station on the way back to pick up a 5pack of Phillies and proceed to roll mad blunts.

Eventually we wised up and started buying beasters/heady bud, from a better source, and I no longer had to drive around at 1AM illegally =)

15. By "about 15" I'm sure you meant 18 or 19, right? ;) Just a typo I'm sure.

16. #96 gibbo, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    err alot lol smashed up the skool alot ... sagged skool to go get smashed in friends house did this for a week lol smoked weed and sold alchol to kids that were like 13 to buy a weed lol i had a 20 bottles n made 25 quid :rolleyes: O SHIT yer i used to rob sum shop by are skool yano like chocolate and that to sell in skool anyway i do it this one time because we used to get like 40 people to go in the shop to blend it anyway i would steal shit loads n sell it in skool for weed money i would make enought to get a 8th goood times good times.. never got caught either well dey started puttin police there but considerring i had gotten away wid like 500 pounds worth of stock it was time to stop

17. I think I was about 15 and I had got in an argument with my mom about something I think it was about school. I just said "fuck this!" and left and went and slept in a tunnel for 3 days smokin my bud. Also went to this party the night I ran away and got so drunk I was rolling down this grass hill into the street underneath parked cars haha.

18. when i was 16 my parents would go to sleep at 10, so i would sneak out and do illegal shit with my friends till 4-5ish, then come home and sleep an hour then go to school

19. Well theres the usual thing ever teen is supposed to do - threw a massive party when the parents were away id say i got at least 10 people into the toilets so we could hot box the shit outa it. Needless to say i got busted and i got busted bad.

I got kicked out of playschool too..... good times, I beat the crap out of some kid with my lunch box because he disrespected my sand castle building skills.

20. Good call, haha. +rep