Most potent bud I've ever smoked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fukm, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Let me just start out by saying I've been smoking everyday for about 3 years and I have a pretty high tolerance. Well the other day my friends called me up to see if I wanted to blaze. So we meet up and call up our usual dealer, but he isn't picking up. So we call up this new guy we met a couple days prior. He says he has the danky. We meet up with him and he hands us a bag of weed. And no joke, it's so compacted it's as hard as a fucking rock. We end up smoking about 3 bowls between 3 people and I'm higher than I've ever been. We walk to my friends house and everything seemed to be switching from fast forward to slow motion. It was a great euphoric experience. I kept looking down at the sidewalk for what seemed to be a couple of seconds and when I would look up we were in a total different place. I don't really remember anything after that except for my aunt getting pissed at me for coming home stoned. I later found out the strain was snowcap. It was an amazing high.

2. [quote name='"Wavelength"']Pussy shit[/quote]

Fuck you

3. [quote name='"Wavelength"']Pussy shit[/quote]

Fuck you

4. Snowcap is some alright stuff though. Used to buy halfs all the time

5. I looked snowcap up to see how potent it was. And it didn't get a good rating online. So I think the dealer was wrong. But I swear it like a rock and the smell was very potent as well. It truly was the stickiest of the icky

6. Doesnt matter the strain. Just how well its grown. Strains are bullshit. It's either Indica, sativa, or hybrid.

So dont go around looking for snowcap again. Look for well grown weed lol.

7. bro i got some shit from my guy I thought was ganna be trash ( cuz it wasnt all that green) smoked 2 bowls between me and a bro and go HAF lol and I was smoking everyday prior

8. [quote name='"Fukm"']I looked snowcap up to see how potent it was. And it didn't get a good rating online. So I think the dealer was wrong. But I swear it like a rock and the smell was very potent as well. It truly was the stickiest of the icky[/quote]

It seems like you smoked an indica ..... I have some OG and it's usually always dark green unless it's Skywalker OG .... And those are lil more compressed .......

Cause Snowcap is a sativa and would of been fluffy

9. White Widow baby

10. Ive had snowcap before, not the best stuff. Probably wasnt grown too well

I had some mids that smelled terrible one time though, it was a crazy indica high.

11. Hit the enter button a few times during your post.

12. This is an ancient technique to coax readers into actually reading your long posts.