Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most Potent bowl ever?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Resinluv420, Feb 13, 2009.

1. maybe a bowl full of oil? that should be more potent, if you can finish it.

2. I haven't seen pictures. So I am calling Shens. Thoughtful story though. :smoke:

3. well yesterday me and my friends smoked a bowl in my bubbler (it has a .8g bowl), it was .3g permafrost, .2g bubba kush X tangerine, .3 Sour Diesel. All 3 types were broken up by a layer of kief. pretty fun stuff

4. "Don't call it that.. call it Banana Boat"

haha, I gotta go watch thatt now

5. " Who da fucks Chachi?" ahahahahaha

6. Yea, no your not.

Pineapple Express isn't real dude... Your an idiot.

No offense but all you did was buy into the clinics scam. When they have a lot of no-name bud, they'll usually name it something catchy like "Obama" or "Pineapple Express" so people will actually buy it. Your basically getting every day dank bud... Keep your expectations low.

7. well in the movie sol actually said it was "like if so and so fucked and so and so fucked and there babies met and fucked, this would be this shit it birthed"

so i guess if someone crossed those strains you might come out with a pretty decent strain of marijuana with good reason to be called pineapple express...

so for those saying it doesnt exist, dont rule out the possibility that someone crossed those strains you simple simon motherfuckers

8. I think the thread maker passed

9. theres a strain called "pineapple", and the growers might have added expres. or maybe they crossed pineapple with a faster flowering plant to make = PINEAPPLE EXPRESS nah mean

but yeah, you don't have pics to prove you did any of that so how can anyone prove a bowl is more potent?

but imo pure kif bowls might be more potent and we smoke them all the time to the head..
    but yeah, that bowl sounds dank as fuck

10. My most potent bowl ever was when i was like 14, my brothers friend brought over a 20$ of Soul Diesel and fronted it to me.I packed my metal bowl to the brim and had probably the best high i can ever remember having.

11. I think the most potent bowl would be one full of budder.

12. It couldnt be because you need the Hawiian air current and the canadian air current to mix in the soil and let the marijuana grow everyone knows that!!!!! :)

13. #34 psychoperson25, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    Why do people always got to be shit heads. Maybe the dealers name it that but the only pineapple express I have seen was really dank and stuck to surfaces. My friends smoked it but I had no money at the time. This summer he is selling the same stuff and when he does I'll try to remember to take pics. I like bud pics.

Strains got to start somewhere. Calling a certain seed a name is a good way to know what you are getting. Sure some names may be shared.

But it would help if anything if the shitty seeds where given names of not such awesomeness.

14. A couple days ago I started stockpiling ingredients for the "Death Rip 3000".

Details are classified but I can assure you that when you see the pictures you will agree that the bowl lives up to the name.

It's going to make my previous Widow Maker look sad.

Pics to come in a few days. I still need to hit a couple spots and add to the ingredients.

--Chubbs