Most Painful Thing you can think of

Discussion in 'General' started by JayHayz, Sep 14, 2010.

1. I think pissing out your collar bones(especially for dudes). Can anyone top that?

2. burned alive. wtf is pissing out of your collar bone?

3. Yea, I was sittin here tryin to firgure it out, thinkin I was the only one who didn't get it lol.

4. lol like your collar bone or clavicle to be scientific.:p

5. Watching all however many twilight movies there are/will be all in a row

and wtf were you talking about?

6. thats by your neck though, you would have to be one maimed mother fucker to pull that off

7. Burning my blood vessels in the back of my throat to stop the uncontrollable bleeding days after my tonsilectomy. Without any meds to help the pain.
    Worst.pain.EVER

8. being eaten alive, while you are made to watch as each bone in your body gets torn off.

9. Being eaten alive by ants

10. How about this one guys?

Ants forcing their way into your dick and then biting you. From the inside.
    Ahhhhhhh!!!!

11. Being put through a meat grinder legs first.

12. jamming a toothpick as far as you can up your big toe nail and then kickin a brick wall as hard as you can

13. you mean like a kidney stone or something? Probably burned to death or being ate by ants like someone else said

14. eating knives and putting a huge magnet near your stomach.

15. This...without the whole 'toony' thing goin on
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f2aj3Phl7o"]YouTube - video of steamroller 1[/ame]
    That guy gave me nightmares as a kid

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADrojCw6amM"]YouTube - Remember Me Eddie? When I Killed Your Brother I Talked JUST..LIKE..THIIIISSSS!!![/ame]

16. Didn't we just do this thread?

Anyway....hot poker down the pee hole.

17. Childbirth.

18. In a hypothetical situation, I can come up with quite the list that would make childbirth look like a splinter.

19. Having a ruptured, gangrenous appendix (or really any other organ). Ugh.

Maybe not as painful as the whole "steamroller" bit, but I'd say slightly more common/practical.