Most painful thing in your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by Quickbeam, Apr 14, 2005.

1. One afternoon while I was reffing for a nearby paintball park, I was sprinting ahead of the "no-bands" to achieve my position before the players got to theirs and started shooting, and right after blowing the whistle, as I sprinted down the right lane, I saw it: the yellow plastic paint-filled shell of doom bearing down on me. Of course, just like anyone who plays paintball knows, I simply couldn't avoid it, and unluckily, that paintball found its mark right on the lower half of my left testicle. Half kneeling, half crumpling to the ground and immediately after the shock of actually being hit there, the immense pain in my abdomen began. That pretty much took me out for most of the game, which was by far the longest game of paintball that I have ever experienced. During which I recall a player asking if I was ok, and after hearing my plight being immediately sympathetic to my position, and I also remember having to argue with a player about a splatter. My extremely tender genital swelled up to about twice the normal size, it was painful for about 3 days and was all purple and nasty for about 5. To this day, I do not know if it did any damage or not, but I will tell you one thing I did do, that night I went out and bought a cup.

What was the most painful thing you have ever experienced?

2. Reading that long ass story. :)

But for real, probably having two eight pound batteries break my nose.

3. Goddamn, how did that happen?

4. Living the last 6 months has been the most emotionally painful thing I've ever had to do. No physical pain could amount to this.

5. When my grandmother had cancer....then my aunty got it....

6. I endo'd my bronco, broke my left arm in three places, dislocated my left shoulder, and broke my collarbone on my right side.
    that shit hurt pretty bad.

also, tore my ACL and some other minor ligaments... that hurt like hell too.

7. one time we built a rope swing on the river and there was this limb we tied the rope too like 25 ft above the water, i jumped off and tried to do a canon ball and my foot got shoved into my sac...then another day i went to test the rope swing and the handle slipped out of my hands and i landed on this log we climb ouy of the water on...like came 2" from busting my sac, but the log hit my ass and bruised my tailbone...been thru alot of emotionnal pain

8. Damn that sucks dude. I guess I'll wear som protection down thier next time I go paintballing.

9. For me... It's not as bad as the other stories about testicles and broken arms (hope you are ok) but either 1) stepped on a cactus :( 2) When I was in the snow playing paintball (yes, another paintball story) it was my turn to be the "ref" but right whn I blew the whistle my older sister comes up behind me and shoots my ASS with a FROZEN paintball! *pointblank!* What a bitch, I know. haha~So I fell to my knees and held my ass. Then I shot her boob. Twas a good day after that. But I couldn't sit on my left ass-cheek for two days! (there was even blood!)

~xOXoKristenXoxO~

10. When I was like 11 I was riding my bike in this yard and there was a pot hole and my front tire got stuck in it and I flipped over the handle bars, somehow landed on my back, smashed the back of my head and then somehow the bike was still fucking going and ran me over nuts and all. I would've laughed my ass off if I saw it but I didn't.

I'm sure I've felt pain that was worse than that but you can beat a story like that.

11. Fore me it had ot be when i recked a gocart and got a stone stuck in this girls head and got scrapped up really bad it hurt like hell and i can just remeber the girls dad pulling the rock outta her head and blood gushing out

12. I should have specified physical pain, because emotional pain tends to take the cake for most people, I just wanted to hear funny painful stories, not cancer... oh well, I am glad you guys are all still alive.

13. When I was 14 I was at my riding lesson. It was the day before school started and I was riding a young thoroughbred in a field. He took off with me and I tried to pull him up, but he kept running. When I finally got the bit out of his teeth I yanked back and he went from a dead gallop to a dead stop with his head down. I flew over his head, and landed headfirst on the hard ground. I felt my forehead hit, felt my neck bed, then felt the rest of my body snap down behind my head. I thought I broke my neck (this was right after the Christopher Reeves thing), but then I started to hurt and realized I still had feeling. Turns out I broke my nose and collarbone and bruised my cheekbone, jawbone, and sprained my wrist. Plus I landed on a rock and tore up my face right below my mouth. Imagine how sexy I looked walking into school the next day...

Thankfully my mom made me get back on a horse once I healed up, or else I might have been scared to death of them after that. But I got over it. Just hurt like hell at the time, and I still don't like being on thoroughbreds.

14. The night after my knee surgery. Around midnight my painkillers wore off and I have never been in so much pain in my life. And I could not move my leg either.

15. When I was like 15 I was at the skate park and I went to do a Alley oop Topside soul down the handrail lost my footing and racked my balls on the rail and slid down the rest of the way like that.

I got hit by a truck once busted my left leg 4 inches out of alignment. The truck hit me while I was skating and threw me 50 feet away I landed standing straight up.

While Snowboarding I hit a patch of ice at the top of the half pipe and helicoptered cot the edge of the board on the landing and twisted my left leg 270 degrees broke the leg again and tore my ACL.

thats about it needless to say I dont do Extreme Sports anymore.

16. the summer after 8th grade i was bike riding and like i was at this one place dat has this sick wallride haha, well i went super fast at it n blasted like 8 feet up the wall n sumthin clipped up n i fell strait onto my face, broke my nose, busted 4 teeth out along with the upper jaw attached to em, n i had braces at the time, i broke my hand, n had extremely deep slices cuz like there was glass where i crashed, that was fucked up real bad i would be like layin on the floor pounding shit cuz it hurt so bad n the meds they gave me werent strong enough, sucked dick

17. na dude when i turn 18 went down and bought my first nice ass pipe and not more then a month my mom took it and broke it i cried

18. i was messing around on a trampoline doing bak flips n stuff, and on one i went to far back, like over rotated bounced up fell of backwards, landed on a wooden chair head first, the whole thing just folded up cause i hit with so much force i just ended up there just sprawled, i was in so much pain but it was the shock of it as it happened so fast

19. HaHa...this should be fun...

Couple years ago I was snowboarding and I was on one of the black diamond courses and goin through the woods...noticed on of my bindings was loose so I stepped out of my board to tighten everything up...I heard a loud bang and a tinging noise, didnt think to much of it as I was slightly stoned...stood up and heard another bang then a hot hot heat in my left leg and I just crumpled to the ground and twisted the shit outta my right knee...

Turns out I had been shot with a 30.06 rifle and it snapped my femur, turning my left leg 90* to the left and on the way down I tore the ACL in my right knee (in which I have surgery for in 3 days)...so yea...that was very very very painful...thank god for cell phones and mandatory GPS trackers...

I just dont understand how the guy mistook me for an animal...(he said he was hunting and he crossed the road cuz he thought it was just another mountain)...I was wearing a bright orange Burton Jacket...how the fuck...???!!!???

20. I rememeber when i was around 6 or so i was near a pond throwing rocks in the water. And other kids were also throwing rocks in there and stuff. Then the next think i know is a rock the size of a potatoe hits my right in the back of the head. It didnt really hurt at the time because my head went numb for a pretty long time, but i rmeber tons of blood just gushing out and they had to wrap a shirt around it to make it stop. After about 15 minutes the numbness went away and well i felt it alot, nothing ice couldnt cure though :)