Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most overrated and underrated strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Valcurium, Mar 29, 2012.

1. underrated: C99 or A11... that shit is like having timothy leary inject LSD into your brain... totally trippy mind racing high.. Wakes me up more than coffee ever could and i drink 7 cups a day..

Overrated: any kush strain.. as if im not lazy enough as it is...

2. Overrated:sweet tooth
    Underrated: Super lemon Haze

3. I dont think super lemon haze is underrated lol

It's considered by like everyone to be one of the best strains in existence :p

4. haha yeah people were talking shit about Haze on this thread and just wanted to throw out that if anything it's better than how good you think it is.

5. me and my buddy both put in 50 bucks for some grapefruit kush and boy was it sticky!, i mean i had to use a knife to get it all out of my grinder! we rolled 16 joints in my roller and put them all in a tray on my coffee table along with 4 bags of chips, and four 2 liters of 7up. we sat around on that lazy ass sunday doing nothing but playing battlefiield, watching movies, and puffin that grapefruit kush. none of my other stoner buddies have ever tried it and have never come across it.

6. Overrated: OG Kush

Underrated: Boost

7. over rated=blueberry

under rated= power plant

8. [quote name='"nomoredoubts"']over rated=blueberry

under rated= power plant[/quote]

Powerplant sucks man, worst strain ive seen tbh.... But i agree with the blueberry being overrated

9. Underrated: Afghani indica

Overrated: Black and Blue.

10. Overrated : purple Urkel or Purple Haze,
    Underrated : Blue Dream, white widow.

11. Over rated- Blue cheese, cheese

Under rated- Lemon haze, white rhino

12. Overrated: ANY "name" variety that has been grown poorly and not been cured properly -and then priced and sold based only upon the name -as if the name, alone, will give it what the growing/curing hasn't.

Underrated: MOST ALL well-grown and properly-cured weed that I have ever smoked -regardless of the name.

13. overrated: anything purple... just cause it has purp in the name does not make it better
    underrated: Northern Lights

14. overrated: sour diesel
    underrated: definately northern lights. Got high off the first hit

15. Lol so funny cause my favorites sour d but I consider it overrated too. But my sisters favorite is bleu cheese!!

16. Over: Durben Poison
    Under: GrapeFruit

17. everytime ive gotten white widow or purple haze it hasnt been that great...all depends on the grow

18. Overrated: White Widow, Blue Dream, White Rhino, Durban Poison, Northern Lights

Underrated: Cheese, Anthrax, and Black Kush

I like all of these, don't get me wrong, but those overrated just didnt live up to the hype to me. Especially NL and Blue Dream

19. [quote name='"KushOrDie"']Overrated: White Widow, Blue Dream, White Rhino, Durban Poison, Northern Lights

Underrated: Cheese, Anthrax, and Black Kush

I like all of these, don't get me wrong, but those overrated just didnt live up to the hype to me. Especially NL and Blue Dream[/quote]

Really? Huh. Blue dream is my favorite.. Every time I get that from the dispensery I love it haha. Just interesting to see people's different takes on different strains

20. Yeah I just didnt care much for the Blue Dream. Tasted alright, but the high wasn't that great