Most Memorable Highs...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tokin86, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Well I have several most memorable high stories:
    ITALY PART I. 2004

Italy (for school trip --non-school affiliated, it was a summer thing)

It was my junior year in high-school, and it was like a week after school was out and me and several of my friends went to Italy with our Italian class. So, we were half way done with our trip, and we stumbled upon a place in Sicily known as Capri. [​IMG]
    and it was night time. So, the guides and parent's allowed us all to separate in groups and go exploring on our owns. Our hotel was a nice 3 star one right on the beach and had a private access to the beach. (Ocean 12's shooting studio was right next to our hotel, and there was a yacht on the horizon, people claimed to be Brad Pitts or George C's yacht. Anyways back to the story, it was night time and me and my friends went to a local bar. (It gets really busy at night time there, crowds and crowds of people at bars and clubs) We had a couple of drinks and we were with other people from our class. We started to talk and we bounced without paying :eek:. About a block around the bar we saw these 2 young Italian guys, one with a cool motorcycle. At this time the group that we original came with abandoned us because there was so much to see. Me and other friend were still there because we wanted weed. So, the little Italian language I know I asked the dude if he know where I can score some weed. He said one second, looked at his other friends and made a phone call. About 10 minutes later a car comes up, one of his friends comes out and he tells us to meet him there, so me and my friend follow these two strangers towards a darken section near the beach so that there was not a lot of people. (I told my freind to be on alert if these two dudes try to jump us, but there never did.) All of a sudden he pulls out this sweet little cubical hash I would say it had to be at least 3-4 grams. Me and freind payed like 40 euros (like 50 in american) and he showed us how they rolled and smoked hash to my freind. So after he shows us, we both toke and get stoned as hell. This feeling was complete happiness and relaxing. He told us marijuana is more stronger than their has in Sicily. Either way we were happy. So, as the night ends we regroup with my other friends and tell them about our story and we show'd them the hash and of course they were jelous becasue they didn't get to toke first. Also, I was so high, I coudln't understand a word anybody was saying in the hotel (english of course). The following day we all toked again and we walked around the same places we did the previous night. It was hella fun and we toked one more time our last night there and this time me and my freinds tripped lol I could've sworn I saw a lady in a dress and my other friend saw one of my friends standing on his bed (we didn't bug out becasue we knew we were stoned.) That's my story on Italy trip part I. It was a great expierence and trip going to see Rome and Sicily, keep in mind all of us got too hook up with chicks that were from other schools that were on the same trip :hello::hello:

Family Cruise 2004

It was 3 weeks later when I came back from Italy I went on a family cruise to the carribean. However, we were suppose to be on the eastern side (more pooer) but since there was a hurricane we got to go to the western side (Grand Cayman Islands, Montego Bay - Jamica, and Cozumel, Mexico.) So, it was serveral days into the cruise and of course as an 18 year old, we met other people of the same age (and of course stoners). Come to Jamica and they tell us as we leave do not leave the boat alone and do not bring anything including drugs back onto the boat. So of course nobody listens and we end up buy some weed at Jamica (They called in Purple Widow). So, as we came back on the boat we met these teens that had their own room, we rolled a fat blunt and blazed away. I was completely out of it. It was an awesome high, I felt like I was king of the world. I was just walking around the boat all stoned :smoking::smoking:. The funny part was they had an outside theater and it was Wizard of Oz night (The movie they were playing on the big screen) they had crew members and kids dressed as characters from Wizard of Oz, I was like whoah I just sat there dumbfounded for like 30 mins and got up and left. The following days we went to Mexico, got the same thing (diffenet weed of course) and just blazed until we came back to the states (Keep in mind at the time we got delayed two days out in the ocean because of the hurricane). Good times it was...

ITALY PART II. 2005

As a graduation gift my mother bought me a ticket to go to Italy with my friend who has family members and other friends in Rome. The fist time we got there we had to wait with his relative at Massa Montana (a real country side state with vineyards and really isolated from the outside world, a lot of hills and gasslands). So, we spent two nights there and it sucked because it was all old people. So, the next day me and my freind walk about 2 miles towards the only local train station, we asked what's the nearest city we could explore. It was called Perguia, Italy. A nice little town a couple of hours north of Rome. [​IMG][​IMG]

So, we reach Perguia at night time and it was filled with a lot of teens and adults. The first thing we wanted to do was find a place to rest. We, found a 4 star hotel (but me and my freind are not rich) We end up finding a cheap 1 star hotel for about 80 euros. As soon as we got situated we were on the look out for meeting some girls and weed. We walked all the way to the end and we stumbled upon this big place with huge stairs (above picture) and we saw a group of teens just chillen. We asked one for some weed and he said he didn't have any (maybe he was scared because we were foreigners). So, we go to a bar and we have some drinks and we get drunk and stumble upon these beatuiful girls from Sweden. They said they were on vacation with her freinds becasue one of them went to college in the area. So, we meet them go to a local bar and meet these group of cool dudes, one of them was from Morrocco, and he worked at a local pool bar. So after we went and left serval bars he showed us his job and we drank for free and played some pool and listend to some music. I on the other hand tried to hook up with this beautiful Swedish girl. She was about 5'3 nice figure and beautiful blond hair and blue eyes. Amazingly beautiful. She didn't want to because she had a boyfriend in her country (who knows if she did or didn't, maybe she didn't hook up with me cause I told her I had a girlfriend in the states (I was a drunken fool to say so). Anyways the night ends late (we reside back into our 1 star hotel about 4:30AM) The next morning we hear a loud bang, it was the room keeper telling us we had to leave. So, we walked back to the train station. Go back to Massa Montana and had to walk alllll they way back to the house because his relatives were dicks and didn't give us a ride home. So, about 2 more days we left there becasue his freind from Rome was back. He was a real cool dude with a lot of friends and his parents owned a clothing factory and his mother owned a little bakery so yes they had money. Finally he told us he could get weed good (we spent about 25 euros and got 4 grams) of some good shit. So, we rolled and smoked with him and met some of his girlfriends (all were extremely beautiful) but I didn't want to spit game because I had fialed the first time. So we smoked and walked around in the heart of Rome and had a great experience.

Yea, those are my stories and they are all 100% true, I had a good summer in 04 and 05.
    :D:D

2. Really long man, not gonna lie I only read the first part, but that's tight you got some Italian hash :cool:

My most memorable high is definitely the first time I smoked. I was on another planet, it was ridiculous

3. Hahahah I read it all. I'm just happy you got to get high in another country.:smoke:

4. My most memorable high was I think the 3rd time i smoked. I had not gotten high my first time, and had only gotten a few hits my second time. But this third time it was just me and my friend and we had a lot of bud to kill (2 g's total but thats a lot for a new smoker).

So it was my friend and I chilling at a park. We're sitting in my car smoking it up listening to some awesome songs. A car pulls up a decent distance behind us but was there for a few minutes. I get out to go investigate. As I'm running I get a sort of headrush. Everything felt like it was in super slow motion and I finally achieve my first real high.

It was amazing.. hard to describe here but I remember it like it was yesterday.

5. I got so high once that I lost my equilibrium. Everything looked like that White Stripes video with the foot on the piano. It wasn't laced though because everyone else was fuckin' fine! I was just a "noob" as some call it.

6. me and a friend go really really REALLY high and watched that snap you fingers by lil john video and tripped out to the effects. later we went to go sit in his boat and roast a few more joints. i rolled one and he rolled one, he forgot to seal his and it unrolled halfway thru the sesh, and he was like brb ima get the glue and leaned over and fell out of the boat. i laughed my ass off for what seemed 5 minutes before i leaned over and saw if he was ok. then his dad pulled into the driveway and we both ran and hopped the fence and dipped. we walked down the creekbank and walked by some sticks and he jumped and was like ITS A FUCKING CROCODILE DONT MOVE!! i just saw a stick and kept walking. i look back and he yells out DONT LEAVE ME!! at like 2 am. so he finally jumps over the stick and runs up to me and as soon as we get on my street, a cop pulls up, and asks us if we saw any black dudes, and we said "yea, like every day." and he started bitching at us and told us we better get home before he sees us when he comes around the block again.

7. my most memorable high was being in Colombia. i was in a stadium watchin soccer, layed back, smoking a blunt. It was amazing!!!! everyone was just high, singing, and jumpin up and down cheering the home team! :hello:

8. Sweet, sweet stories dude.

I've been on a few cruises with my family, even to Jamaica, but sadly enough, that was before the herb and I had been introduced. :(

The one thing I have to ask however, is how did you get it back onto the cruise ship? I would've guessed putting it in your shoe, but it would be nice to know in case the opportunity were to arise again :)

9. 1 you have to be a girl, (im not a girl) but either your girlfriend or a girl you meet on a cruise (there are like 50+ chicks on every cruise) become chill with them and tell them to sneek it in their bra's or panties, because when you come back on the cruise ship they cannot search a girls private parts ;-)

10. my first time was the most memorable for me

11. My most memorable high's probably the 5th time I smoke. We blazed in these sewers that lead to the mall it was so sick and fun.

12. It's a Thursday night and my roommate is out for the weekend so I decide to go to my friend/dealer's place. On the table where he is doing some studying I see a bong, the bag of Green Crack which I bought from, and three small piles of chron. He explains to me that one is Grandaddy Purp(dank as shit), one is Alaskan Thunderfuck(dank as shit), and the other is more Green Crack(even more dank as shit). I brought him a bottle of bourbon because I thought he should just have it. He let me pack the Grandaddy Purp, then the Alaskan Thunderfuck, then Green Crack, then some of my Green Crack.

I was retarded high.

We were talking about crazy things he experienced while dealing and life in general.

Sometime went by and a few other friends and his roommate came over and rolled a couple joints. There was more talking, laughing, and we blasted music well into the early morning hours.

I was there from 8:30 pm-3:30 am lol

13. 3rd time i blazed. 1st time nothing, 2nd time things just seemed a little enhanced/weird. 3rd time i only smoked one J between 3 people and got destroyed. I was drooling all over the table and couldn't stop laughing to the point i could barely breathe. Then I laid back in my chair for 20 minutes staring at the world confused as fuck. My friends freaked because i wouldn't answer them. I was staring at one object at a time and everything around it seemed to wave and distort itself and it felt like i had the spins after a night of drinking.

My friends left me outside then came back to get me after what felt like forever. One guy had to help me up then i realized i could still do normal stuff like walk so I went inside and stood in the kitchen forever. I tried eating jello but it was really hard. My friend tried sneaking up behind me and I threw jello in his face. Then we played skate3 on xbox taking turns. My friend watched the replay mode of obe trick back and forth really quick for what seemed like minutes and it was trippin me out I was like "wtf man what are you doing!!!". I dont remember when I got back to normal but I just remember thinking that was the craziest experience I've ever had (only been drunk about twice before). I've only been smoking for a month or two, but I wish I could feel that again and enjoy it.

14. All of these stories are so nice!

I live in maine, most people hate it here but I love it and I only love it because it is such a beautiful place to smoke. Seriously, if you want to go on a really relaxing vacation go to Barharbor maine.

My friend, melissa, and I went up to Schoodic point for a quick get away because both of us had just had the worst week ever. Schoodic point is pretty much where a volcano busted out a ton of rock in the water. So it sound boring but it is b-e-a-utiful. We just chilled there until sunset and then we smoked bowls. It was the most care free, relaxing moment ever. All we did was watch the sun go down but it was the best feeling in the world!

You might know what Im talking about. Its like when you first pack a bowl, that feeling right before you spark it like "nothing else really matters right now". I love that feeling.

Nothing exciting happened it was just a super chill time.
    Heres a picture I took of Schoodic point.. I didnt take it that day but youll get the feel of it.
    Im sure you can find prettier ones on google though!

[​IMG]

15. My most memorable time was like 2 years ago, at the time I smoked probably once every week so I had a pretty low tolerance.

Me and my buddy went to a mutual friends house and smoked in his sauna.(he's rich as shit)
    We smoked a joint in there but it got a little to hot so we went inside hit the bong once, and I was done for. Lol

We spent the rest of the night just swimming, and drinking some beers.

The only reason thats the "most memorable" is because the whole time I had zero worries and my phone was off it was pretty damn nice.

16. Maine really is awesome.. Went camping there last month and my friends and I went out in the middle of this wide river on some rocks, with little cascade waterfalls all around us, and smoked a nice blunt. I wanna move up there

17. I remember I was having a wonderful day with a friend of mine, who later confessed that she had feelings for me while her boyfriend was away in some foreign country, she and I ended up at the park high and these kids starts talking to us and we were just chilling on the swings which I love, and these two kids were like,
    "HEY I BET YOU I CAN GET HIGHER THAN YOU!" and as we're swinging as high as we can I straight up said,
    "I don't know you guys, I'm pretty high right now!" and the kids ended up replying back saying,
    "Yeah me too! I'm really high!" and I just kept saying,
    "No, I'm actually pretty high you guys..." lol best day at the park ever.

18. Mines was at a carnival, my friend and I had vaped a couple trenches and smoked a spliff before heading in. We were standing in line for a ride when this fucking drama occurs in front of us with this little kid punching another kid and this guy came out of no where and starts yelling at him and we were trying so hard not to laugh. When we finally reached the front of the line this little girl kept staring at us, and when we went to get into a compartment the girl made sure she and her friend got in the same one. The compartment we got in was a lemon that you couldn't spin so we just sat there for the duration (though the operator let us stay on for another time because of it). While we were on the ride somewhere they released paper lanterns in the air and it was really chill, and then the little girl said, "I'm so high!" and my friend got all wide eyed at this kid before realizing she meant the ride. Haha the kids' parents dumped them off at the carnival and we ended up hanging with these random kids for the rest of the night.