Most Memorable Dreams Youve Had

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pathy_thetruth, Oct 25, 2013.

1. When I was a kid I had a really vivid dream. In the dream a big 747 airplane crashed in the parking lot of a mall near my house. I woke up and thought it actually happened. I went to my mom and asked her if a plane really crashed at the mall yesterday, to which she replied looking puzzled "No??".

2. Last night I had this dream where I woke up in bed and for some reason my left eye wouldnt open. I kept trying to pry it open and I got frustrated so I went to a mirror. My whole eyeball was black! I screamed than just shrugged it off and sat back in bed. I was watching this trippy show on tv when I realized I was standing in this giant hole in the bed. I just stood there thinking wtf. I moved to the edge of my bed where there was still mattress and continued watching tv.. turn around and theres this old man chillin watching tv with me! I glanced over at him wondering where the **** he came from and continued watching tv. All the sudden I realize I am being sucked by this random force and all my crap is being sucked in with me. I dont like this at all so I climb back into bed. I  look up at this figure is staring down at me, bam, I wake up.   My brain makes no sense..

3. I was like 10 or 11. I was riding a skyak from that lame ass Phil of the Future show that used to be on disney, with Becky from Tom Sawyer, over the Pokemon Emerald ocean. idk why that one stuck with me.

And this nightmare one time... A 6 foot tall demonic baboon with 7 eyes. Watched it kill everyone I loved. I was like 13, shit was fucked. up.

4. Jesus, I've had so many 'memorable' dreams It's tough to choose one. 
    I guess maybe my first lucid dream. I'll always remember that. 

5. i had one a few months back where my grandma died and i had to clean out her house and i found an underground dungeon filled with perfume bottles,idek

6. This dream happened when I was about 6-7 years old and now I am 21. Here it is: I was trying to wake up my parents and my older brother and it was around 2-3 am. They weren't dead, but I couldn't wake them up. Then, I went to watch tv in the living room and took a couch pillow and sat on the floor. Then there were tons of ants just crawling around me, but they weren't actually crawling on me at all.

7. When I was little I dreamt that god and the devil were fighting over my soul. God told the devil he would give him all the dog and cat souls for mine.. Not sure if they ever did come to terms with who got my soul.

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

8. Went to the dentist with my dad, I was a kid. He went into his appointment and I started b playing withb my street shark action figure. Then there was this spider, small thing. But outta nowhere it started eating me.
    . Ya true dream.

Sent from The Gods.

9. Myn is extremely unlogical but what

10. I had this dream about 5 times when I was very young. It was just me, my next door neighbour and a bear running in circles around a table (the bear was chasing me and my next door neighbour)

11. Realistic dreams are the most memorable. Some involved smoking with friends that would actually have me really faded until I wake up and realise that it wasn't real.

12. Back when i was about 12 years old, i had this dream that was in black and white and me and my family were at some beach. It was just my mom and I on the shore but my brother was missing, and all the sudden i hear my mom start screaming bloody murder and yelling my brothers name. I looked out towards the horizon and there was my brother fighting to stay above water.

So i run into the water and just start swimming towards him as fast as i could. When i finally got to him, he was just floating in the water and i remember heading back to shore with him in one arm and using my other arm to swim. Once we got onto land, i remember my mom running towards us balling her eyes and collapsing in the sand just before us. My brother was just laying there lifeless on the sand and I started giving him CPR which at that point i woke up crying.

This has been the most vivid and memorable weird dream i have ever had, not to mention one of the most emotional ones too. I seriously cant explain this, but the emotions in my dream felt SO REAL that when i woke up i was crying and it took me over an hour to get it OUT of my head where most times you cant even remember a dream.

13. I have a sex dream that reoccurs its fun stuff

14. I was getting a haircut in Family Dollar for some reason? With only me and the barber in the store in a dim light setting.

It's weird cause I hate that store and rarely go there..

All of a sudden a millions (literally) of roaches came out from inside of the chair scattering outward. I started freaking out! That's pretty scary if u ask me haha I can't remember if that woke me up or switched dreams but that's all I remembered.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app