Most Interesting Thing You've Seen In A Grinder?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by MountVapor, Jul 5, 2012.

1. I was curious what you stoners have sitting in your grinders right now, if anything, that you use to scrap or knock around the ground herbs inside. Anything artistic or interesting? I would like to have something unique, ideas? Thanks!

2. what. like. what.

I don't know what you mean.

3. I use an exacto knife, if thats what ya mean, but I don't store items in my grinder. idk what your talking about though.

4. Well I have seen some people with either special coins, or pieces of material that seemed special or interesting. I was just curious if anyone had any cool metal or glass or stone that was in there.

5. can we change this thread to most interesting thing found in your poop? :smoking:

6. I know what you mean OP. I normally just see small exacto blades, those seem like the most practical thing for kief scraping. Other than that I just see dimes. Never anything very unique. Not sure what to tell you though, a custom exacto blade or a special coin (maybe a special year or something?) could work.

7. Lol this could easily win worst thread of the month. I've seen some stupid people put a coin in there but all that does is take the trichs off the weed so you end up with more kief but less potent weed.

8. DIME!
    not special in any way but gets the job done

9. To clarify on my post, the people with the exacto blades/coins were putting it in the lower section with the kief, not the area where you grind your bud. That would be so dumb. lol

10. My grinder came with a guitar pick in it if thats what you mean

11. My Diamond grinder came with a pretty cool mini kief scraper.

12. [quote name='"XxNitr0xX"']My Diamond grinder came with a pretty cool mini kief scraper.[/quote]

Diamond grinder ?! Like diamond supply ?

13. lol @ the noobie :smoke:

14. I dig the guitar pick if I was musically retarded. I have a scraper with my spacecase too but I want something different.

15. nothing but kief right now