Most intense pain you can receive.

Discussion in 'General' started by Kimborasta, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Oh God, such horrible memories. I was swabbed for a STD test before. Maybe it was just my fear but that Q-tip looked way too long. When the nurse shoved it in I let out a loud grunt and squeezed him so hard I nearly choked him. What horrible pain.

2. Damn you, you took mine......shit i gotta leave this thread.....

3. oh man that's the funniest thing i've read in a while

4. How about giving birth to an 85 pound baby covered in shards of fiberglass at a Michael Bolten concert accompanied by Creed with Rosie O'Donnell, Martha Stewert, Giraldo Rivera, and John Edward.

edit: also the baby is soaked in sulfuric acid and Rosie is high on PCP. its also 145f in the shade, in the heart of Ethiopia. also the only place to get food is an Arbys. and the Arbys chef is a Steven Hawking and all the meat is contaminated with strichnine(sp?). and they're out of ketsup. and you get there right after Sally Struthers.

ok im done.

2nd edit: And the midwife for the child is Yoko Ono and her nipples are attached to a 300k volt stun gun.

ok im really done. man that was cool.. fyi im a dude, so i can only imagine.

3rd edit: And Gary Coleman is hiding in your ass

5. umm well if you get shot/stabbed/punctured in the right spot in the belly you can bleed for a couple days before you die. supposed to be all painful enough so you'll -wanna- die but just won't

6. They're called Box Jellyfish.

On a scale of 1 to 10 people have been
    known to rate the pain an 11.

7. We have these big black and red ants here, called "Cow Killers", yes, I study insects and spiders, and reptiles and amphibians (I used to live in the country, had nothing else to do). Anyways, yea, being bitten by one of those will have you weeping like a bitch, they're teeth are thicker than doctor needles, and they make funny noises when you pick them up. Yea, being bitten by them... man, the pain, you'd think it could kill a cow... yea, try it! it's fun! it'll get you high! (lol)

I'll see about catching one soon and putting it on the city, they look fucking awesome, but are the meanest sons-of-bitches around!

8. LMFAO! What an imagination! :D

9. take my advice getting shot isnt that bad because the bullet is hot so in most cases it severes the nerves and cauderizes (sp) them. But getting shot with a beanbag bullet now that hurts like a bitch. It also hurts to get sprayed with pepper spray and really hurts to get hit by a Chevy. all this is from experience

10. in 8th grade my dad ran me down with his car. that sucked. whyd you get shot so much?

11. I got shot with a real bullet because I was drinking and hunting caught it right the the left thigh. and I got shot with a bean bag bullet when I was 128 I volenteered to get shot with one at some police convention my brother wanted to go to. I would much rather get shot with a real bullet than a bean bag

12. if the bullet is stuck inside you it would hurt like a bitch, its still hot

13. id me more concerned with the gaping whole, my splintered bones and torn organs.

14. having a monkey climb out of your ass
    but not one of the small monkeys
    a giant horny gorilla

edit: being trapped in a room for 200 years with 5000 pounds of weed and no lighter

physical pain will go away eventually but emotional pain will last forever

15. how about constantly getting cut with a red hot knife. The intense heat will cauterize the wound right after, so it seals itself up, means alot less bleeding, means you won't just pass out from blood loss...

16. Gangreen on your balls...

That counts for physical AND emotional pain...