Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most intense high??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by brochacho840, Jul 5, 2012.

1. What strain gave you the most intense high ever? Super silver haze had me in another universe

2. You know, I think it was SSH for me as well haha. I remember greening out after 3 bowls of it with 2 of my buddies. Shit is bomb! :smoke:

3. I thought super lemon haze until last night when I tried thai stick a 100% sativa, really intense not nice tbh.

4. Green Dragon from Bacardi 151. Never been so fucked in my life you all need to experience it.

5. Amnesia Haze, amazing fucking bud.

6. ak47 along time ago when I barely had a tolerance :p:D edibles have yet to give me a body high as crazy as I had that day:smoke:

7. I smoked swag two days ago after a 4 month t break and it was like my first time. Eyes red and all

8. Sour Diesel all the way
    Shit was changing colors and it was a very bright, airy, bubbly, happy high.

Damn I haven't gotten any sour d in like 3 years :(

9. I had some really fresh granddaddy purp once that made me cough for a few minutes, got horrible munches and passed out so fast. It was a waste of weed because of how fast it knocked me out

10. I had a gram of this blackberry kush once. I wish I had gotten more of it because it was the BEST stuff I've ever had. Passed out from it a couple times until it was gone :/

11. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']Green Dragon from Bacardi 151. Never been so fucked in my life you all need to experience it.[/quote]

Explain more please

12. Tried Purple Kush and when I tried to stand up, I fell over and blacked out for like 10 seconds, got up and failed to open the door to my room for at least a minute and a half.

13. a mixture of tropic kush and orange dragon at the beach. shit had me geeeeeekin. :D

14. Theres a lot of strains that got me nicely stoned, but a strain called titan og was insane. I took one hit and felt high as soon as I exhaled. I smoked a small bowl to myself and was gone for hours

15. headband.

16. Smoking 1.5g of Northern Lights back before I had any tolerance. It was amazing. I went on adventure in the woods behind my house about 3 hours after i smoked. (Couldn't move)

17. I smoked an 8th of trainwreck and an 8th of white diesel all in blunts along with blunts of super strong unmentionables.

Those, at that current time, were the strongest strains that I had ever obtained. My parents were out of town, and I told myself that I had to eventually try to do that much. I ended up smoking about 10 grams.

Surprisingly, my lungs didn't hurt. I dunno if I'm a freak or something but I was taking giant rips all night and I didn't even cough. Maybe its because I'm a metal vocalist ._.

18. recently had some platinum kush a few weeks ago that made me out of my mind and trippy.

19. The first time I had an edible. Feeling the high escalate and by the time it peaked having a complete body high, just chillin without shit to do.

20. Sour Diesel gave me a high that lasted for hours.

I vaped a couple of grams with my buddy, was a mix of Green Crack and SSH, barley remember anything from that night.