Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most intense experience ever...Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SuperDiesel666, Jun 23, 2009.

1. #1 SuperDiesel666, Jun 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009
    Ok, first of all this is not another "Was this weed laced?" thread, because I now know it wasn't, yet at the time I wasn't sure. Anyway, here's the story:

So I finished my first year at college this last May. The beginning of the college year (September) is when I started smoking. In the beginning I used to get reeeeally fucked up really easily and of course by th end of the year my tolerance had built up a lot. But not even my first time smoking (which was intense) matched this unbelievable experience i had a couple weekends ago. So 2 weekends ago, I stayed with a friend for a weekend and we got a gram of really dank bud. I had not smoked in about a month and a half, so it was my first real tolerance break. So my friend and I smoked one bowl and decided to save the rest for night. The high felt pretty mild when we finished the bowl and then over the next 10 minutes the intensity gradually crept up. My mind was racing with thoughts that made no sense, and I just got this feeling of overwhelming intensity which is hard to describe. Then my vision was turning whitish and I got the spins real bad. I told my friend (who wasn't even that high) that I had to go lay down on the couch for a few minutes because I might pass out. Laying down helped, and over the next 15 minutes I gradually came back to reality slowly. I was then able to walk back in to the other room and chill with my friend, and I still was really high but at least I was in touch with reality again and not dizzy, although I did have a bad headache for the rest of the day. I was afraid of smoking more weed later that night because this experience freaked me out a little bit. I figured it was just from my tolerance break since later that night when I did smoke more, I just had the usual enjoyable high. But I'm afraid that no words can describe the intensity of this experience I had. I've never tried any drugs other than weed, but I remember thinking at the time that if my friend hadn't smoked the same stuff I smoked, I would be SURE it was laced, because I've smoked for almost a year and have been about as high as humanly possible several times, but this was a TOTALLY DIFFERENT thing! :eek:

Anyone else ever had an experience like this with weed? I don't mean just being really really high, but I mean an experience where it felt AS IF you were on a much harder drug, and just so intense that you couldn't handle it. Also, I've been curious about trying mushrooms or acid for a while now but after seeing what just weed is capable of doing to me, I'm a little scared to try anything harder. Hopefully this doesn't happen to me again, because it was NOT enjoyable!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that when I was laying down on the couch, my legs kept twitching like crazy

2. i couldn't read this whole thing, i have enough of a hard time being dungeion master.

as the purple line once said "if your scared to take acid, don't do it. you will have a bad trip."

3. It happened to me one time when i was at the usual spot with my friends. Dont worry about it im fine and had basically the same expierience as u.

4. Its happened to me a couple of times also. It seems bad when it starts to happen but all you need to do is remember that you wont die. Once you relize this, being that high can be kinda fun.

5. Thanks a lot for the answers. Glad to know there's not just something wrong with me lol

6. ya, shrooms and acid revolve around the fact of whether or not you want to do them, if your scared and take them, you can easily have a bad trip.

The feeling you had happened to me over the winter. Except for the fact that I had smoked well over an 1/8th of heads and mids.

7. Congratulations! You got really high after your first real break. That headache after is just from smoking a lil too much for your low tolerance. It happened to me a few times, it just becomes difficult to speak and its an extremly strange feeling. Its just being real high though, nothing wrong with it and it will happen occasionally.
    Edit; the feeling of being on a totally different drug happens to me sometimes with keif(pretty damn potent)

8. Anxiety/Panic attack.

Sounds exactly like what happened to me.

9. I had a similar experience. I hadn't smoked for about 8 weeks (like you) and I smoke a bowl of some decent dank. I was extremely stoned and I don't really remember much of it...extremely enjoyable experience though lol. :cool: