Most imbrassing thing that happend to you drunk or high?

Discussion in 'General' started by .AcidTrip., Jul 18, 2008.

1. tell us a story!! of some serious imbaressing shit

2. cmon man, if u start the thread, u gotta give one first :D

3. Hahahah ok mmhhmmm i was once soo drunk and i had a pill i couldnt cntroll what i was doing so i toke the hose from the beer bong and stuck it up my girl friend's ass and blew so hard(i thought it would sound like just a fart) but instead shit stains were just blowing out hhhahahah my friend recorded it and my girl friend saw the video the day after and came over and slapped me infront of all my friends and also spat in my face and called me an irresposible asshole!!

thats techinquely not just embarssing its fuckin sic as shit hahhahah

now come on anyone could be more imbaresed?

4. yo.. what the fuck is wrong with you:D

5. rainbowsunshine i didnt understant what you said!!

hahah man i was just trying to have fun and hahahah i cant argue with you wtf was wrong with me hahahhaha

6. Haha I fell off a five foot balcony when I was drunk, and I landed on like dirt and grass but it was a hill, so I ended up rolling down the whole thing.:smoking: haha

7. hahahha dude thats dangerous!! lol btw my gf was passed out!!

8. that's considered rape mister.

9. Well she is still my girl friend and i never thought of it sexualy so it doesnt matter unless she is still pissed and wanna sue me or some shit. btw like you signature

10. hey you think you can send me that video in a PM?

11. hahah my friend is the one who has it as i said but if i got it i will send it to you, you have my word.

12. haha i think i'd like to see that myself...

Not quite sure what you are saying you did, but if it blew shit everyhwere, and you blew in, did it blow shit back out the tube into your mouth? that would be the ultimate irony there.

13. haha the shit was on my shirt and on my bandana but it was from out side the tube not from in hahah its so gross but it happend and ended no its a story that makes me laugh and feel like a retard plus screwe that i waxed my friends dad while he was a sleep and got caught he told me dad hahhahah my dad for the first time he actully laughed soo hard and my friends dad admited it and said it was pretty funny but wrong hahah

14. so... hard to .. be ... nice...

ugh

15. so why did you comment than?

16. Well me and some homies were drinkin hard one night at a friends apartment, there was like a hundred people crammed into a tiny ass space, and spilling out into the parking lot. So me and one friend decide to go take a walk to my house, when a couple of guy that were up to no good, started makin trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said youre movin with your auntie and uncle in bel air.
    So when I got ready to leave I whistled for a cab and when it came near the lisence plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror. If anything I thought that this cab was rare but I thought "nah forget it, yo home to bel air!"
    Anyways, I wanna see that video of you blowing air into your girlfriends ass. That would be hot.

Oh yeah, to the OP: I think youre an asshole and if I met you in real life I would probably kick you square in the balls.

17. hahhaha fresh prince hahaha lol man i swear i dunno if the dude has the video but i will still ask its probebly on his pc he is always taking videos and putting em on his pc

18. haha wow i started singing ahead while reading and i couldnt remember what it was from >.<