Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most hilarious newbie mistake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by afgooey, May 25, 2009.

1. :wave:

2. mostt hilarious newbie mistake.

sorry this beats mine

3. If the girl was hot you should have comforted her physically if you know what I mean ;).

4. when i first smoked out of a bubbler i guess i wasn't used to the dimensions of it, so when i lit it i didnt notice that my hair was really close to the bowl. i was already high so it was the scariest shit when i just hear my hair go up in flames and try to put it out. luckily i didnt get a bald spot, but i sure as hell learned my lesson about being careful when lighting a bub

5. Well then don't fuck up...lol.

I once had this big ass zong, passed it to this one chick who has never "smoked dank before." The zong bowl was packed fresh with some fire cali kush.

She torches the WHOLE BOWL, couldn't even clear it; held all of the smoke in for like 10 seconds, but didn't cover the mouth of the zong, and then right after she spit the smoke out she dropped my zong on the floor. Everyone looked at her like :eek:, but I just started cracking up telling her she fucked up like 8 times doing one thing. Then started rolling a blunt to finish off the weed, and made it seem like nothing happened.

Then before she left my crib I told her she owed me 90 dollars for the zong lmao.

6. Ironic noobie mistake in the noobie mistake thread. And are you sure your friend had a pound of that "dank ass white widow?"

7. So there are these two girls in my class. They wanted to smoke a joint for the first time but they didn't know which side to light. Turned out they went on Internet to learn HOW TO LIGHT A JOINT! I lol'ed when I learned that.

8. My friend I used to smoke joints with hit some glass for the first time. The chamber was fuckin pure milk and we were all like "..oh no" and he took the stem out and tried to clear it and after about a second he coughed a huge cloud of smoke out and the chamber was still full of smoke. and then my friend, the owner of the bong had to clean it because there was mucus and crap at the bottom. haha. He was coughin for like 5 minutes.

9. ok it didnt happen to me but, we were smoking a joint with a few friends and it was coming down to the roach so my friend says, throw the rest in the bong. my other friend with the joint throws it into the mouth of the bong instead of into the bowl hahahahaha we laughed at him so hard and werent mad cuz we were so high. (only reason we chose joint over bong was cuz the same kid wanted to try his 1st joint)

10. a while back my friend really started smoking for the first time, buys an ounce of shake, and a cheap ass bowl, both for way to much money, and when he presents me with all of this i want to throttle him, but i let it go and we go find a place to smoke. so he packs the bowl, but i don't really pay any attention, turns out, he packs a shake bowl, and doesn't even bother to pack it down, so by the second hit, this massive shake bowl cashes and i swallow all of that burning weed

not.fun.

11. When my friend first started smoking a couple years ago, he was taking his first hit ever off of my old spoon, my other friend walks into the room and stomps on the floor really loud, my buddy flinched so bad that he lit his hair on fire, the whole front of his head was in flames so I slapped it until it went out. Kid must have used some crazy ass chemicals in his hair for it to light up that fast.

12. This thread makes me laugh so hard lol, I had to bump it

13. "Blowing the ash out" of the bubbler.
    I did it. It was a fountain.

14. Smoking this kid up with a brand new bubbler and fresh ass weed. THis kid is the kind that always talks about weed and how cool he is, douche. Anywase...about 20 min after our sesh, he dipped out to have a "cig"(smokes to look cool too) and pukes his guts out. We watch him from the window, he just dipped out after and wasnt even going to let us know....punk.

15. Once me and some guys were having a session. Anyways, This guy was new to smoking, infact i think it was his first bong session...but anyways 5 of us smoked about an eighth in 1 sitting and this guy was stoned lol like really stoned...so he stands up holding my friends bong and the top of the base hits the bottom of the table and just shattered, the dirty bong water went all over his lap haha he smelt do bad lol good times

16. my friend wanted to smoke for the first time. i didnt have any bud on me so he decided to take some from his dad's stash. he took about a gram and some of it was shake. so i grab my bong and told him to put some bud in. he takes some shake and drops it in the mouth of the bong. fortuanately it wasnt a lot of bud and i just took a nug and broke some up. i loaded the bowl and lit it for him. he hits the bong like he's sipping on a cup or something, it was hilarious. more of those 'had to be there' moments, but hilarious nonetheless

17. Its usually 3 of us that get stoned together after work, before we head home.
    The other day one of the guys had some buddy of his come to pick him up.
    This guy has never smoked before, but he asked if he could try.

He has one tiny little puff, that he held in for about a quarter of a second.
    Then he starts twirling around, saying how he can see cartoons.
    Then he kept falling down, pretending he couldnt stand up straight.
    All after one tiny little puff. So we didn't know what to do with this guy.
    He takes the joint for another drag, but this time does this super long drag.
    I guess he was trying to impress us. Then holds it in, with his cheeks puffed out, face turning all red from holding his breath :mad: then he starts coughing like mad, spit and drool coming out of his mouth, like he is almost about to barf in the parking lot.

Then he does barf! He had a big bowl of soup, it looked horrible.
    But he still has the joint this whole time, then he puts in back in his mouth.
    Takes another puff, then as he exhales, barfs again.

Noone wanted that joint after all that, and it was the only one we had.

18. here in san diego 3 grams for 30 is a better deal cuz an eighth here is 50. :(

19. Ok i got 2 for this thread.

1) It was me and girlfriend, i had only been seeing her for about a week and we were chillin out in the country. I never told her i smoked, but she asked me about it, so of course i tell the truth. So she says "You do? Seriously? Think i can try it?" "Of course!" i say. So i go get my bubbler and pack a bowl in the truck. I return and explain common etiquit, cornering, the carb, etc, and then let her go at it. She cornered fine, but she took a HUGE hit. The bubbler was way milked. In my mind im thinking "dont cough, dont cough" and right after the thought clears my mind.... water and green come flying from the bowl and she starts coughing up a lung. I just sat there laughing, green was free so i wasnt to worried about it.

2) Me and like 3 of my dudes are chillin in a high school parking lot during a football game ( i know, not a good idea). My friends like "Hey, you think we can light up a bowl before we leave?" Me being high, i unhesitantly agreed. I let him pack the bowl ( same bubbler ) and he's about to take first hit. Well turns out he packed it WAY to tight, there was no possible way to get air flow threw the bowl. So he's about to hit it, when a car comes passing by. He's in the back so im not really trippin over it, i just tell him to duck a little to hide the flame. Well he ducks, sparks the lighter, and tries hitting it. As i said the air couldnt get threw, so the flame doesnt go in the bowl, it goes straight up to his eye brows. Lol he singed half of his eye brow off. And this dude had bushy eye brows so it was really noticeable.:p

Lol the second one is probably my favorite out of the two.

20. I shit you not, blowing on a joint.