Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most hilarious newbie mistake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by afgooey, May 25, 2009.

1. When I was in high school everybody knew I smoked, so I smoked up a lot of people for their first times.

-Sucking on joints
    -Pulling all the weed through a bong before it's even lit
    -Coughing into a bong/bubbler that kicks water into the bowl
    -Dropping J's in the car
    -1 hit paranoia
    -Torching a kief bowl
    -DROPPED GLASS!

All newbie things that most of us have done once or twice. Gotta learn the ropes somehow right?

Worst thing I ever did was steal some buds out of my brother's zip like the day after I started smoking. I didn't know how much money it was worth so I just grabbed what was probably close to an 8th of some super dank purple nuggets. Sorry bro!

2. Once a girl whom I didn't know accidently took a hit of our spliff at a party, thinking we were lying when we said it was marijuana. Apparantly she belongs in a society where it's believed that drugs are only seen on movies, or something. She kept pestering me all night with crap like wether she was gonna die or go insane. She was like a charicature of a dumb, spoiled chick - she resembled Brian's retarded girlfriend in Family Guy pretty well. She kept on asking we wether she was in danger and when I had finally calmed her down, she fucking started telling me about her plans for her future :mad:

It's not really a mistake, but just really, really stupid. Now I get the creeps when I randomly spot her on the street..

3. i was smoking a bowl with a friend who just got off probi and he had yet to blaze so we packed a dank ass chrondaddy keif bowl in a bong and gave him green. he lights up and immediatly begins to cough... with his mouth still on the tube. needless to say he was the only one who got a rip from that dank bowl. although hed been smokin a while we then awarded him with the honor title of noob.

4. ya man, i hate it wen noobs volcanoe the bowl. Buts its still fun to burn down people who hav never smoked. But all the girls that i smoke with for their first time can never hit the bong rite, they dont suck hard enough so they just burn their finger.ha

5. My friend, who for some strange reason doesn't smoke, just eats brownies, was calling up his friend one time to cop some bud. It was left up to him because everyone else was just too high, but he was sober.

So he calls him up...he picks up the phone and he says
    "Hey mannnn lemme get some dubbssssss"

At that point everyone starts laughing...

Apparently he thought dubs was another words for weed, ganja, marijuana etc. :p

6. 3 noob mistakes in one day by the same kid
    1. accidently blows in the bubbler for reasons unknown and gets the weed soggy
    2. While hitting a steamroller burns his eye lashes
    3. While hitting the steam roller sucking too hard and chokin on ash

Even though i lost some weed watching him fuck up so bad was worth it i laughed heartily

7. lol dubs, I knew this kid who referred to weed as "the chron" for like 2 months when he first started smoking. We still give him shit about it :D

8. I've been there.

9. A similar thing happened to me. I passed a blunt to the girl on my left and she smoked it thinking it was just a regular cigar. Good times!

10. you can always spot a noob by how they handle a pipe/bong etc...

also when they get the placebo effect and overemphasize their high-ness

11. I remember about 3 years ago when i was 12 i was smokin with this dude and he had some dank ass white widow and they were all blazed and the bowl was cashed so they let me load the bowl and he had about a pound of that shit and we were right by a creek and i was putting my last pinch into the bowl and some dude came up be hind me and scared the shit out of me and dropped everything into the fucking creek!! bud, pipe, torche, everything!! so i took off running and havent smoked with them since!

12. god wat the FUCK dude i fucking knew someone took some.u fucking bitch.im telling mom u took my weed

13. haha bye bye mike ur bout to go.cuz u definetely just said u were 15.buh bye :wave:

14. :laughing:

15. Lol, I once witnessed someone trying a bong for the first time. He couldn't look at the bowl and take the hit at the same time so he didn't realise the lighter wasn't lit. He took his hit without any smoke and didn't even notice. When I saw him later he was eating a pizza and he told me he had the munchies after his hit. I just laughed and didn't tell him that the only thing he managed to inhale was the gas from the lighter :p

16. Haha thats a big error on his part :p

17. ^^^that shit is funny as hell.
    but another thing is when they act like they know so much about smoking then when you smoke them up they dont even know they have to cover the carb

18. "holy shit was that weed?"

19. i forgot to say the newbie mistake

i was smoking with one of my friends who hasnt gotten high b4 so i was determined...i packed the TIGHTEST bowl and gave him greens.like this thing u coulkd barely get any air through the weed haha so hes trying to light it and hes like dude its too tight take sum out.....no dude im not doing tht just grow a pair and hit it so he pulls sooooo damn hard when he lights it he took in aaaaalllllll the weed green and everything....i punched him in the face........then we got high =]

20. This very thing happened to me, my mate asked me to pick up an 8th for him. So i head over to his gaff with it nd wer up in his room nd i load up the pipe, he takes half a hit nd coughed/blowed thru the pipe. It wasnt the first bowl either so we wer both pretty stoned, so when the cherry fell on his carpet we wer jus standing there shocked, staring at it. then i stood on it to put it out :(

Funny shit tho, we got really stoned that night, 4 jays a load of bowls nd a tulip . . (I had a bag with me aswell)

My worst mistake was a bucket incident , ill say no more . . . :smoking: