Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most favorite way of smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cyberkast420, Nov 9, 2012.

1. #1 Cyberkast420, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
    Vote and explain what makes you prefer what you voted :smoking:

For Me:
    Bongs for sure. Especially for concentrates! Bongs can give you the hits you need and what I adore is that they are multifunctional. You smoke it - you use it; you do not smoke - works as an interior design piece. The art around that tool is pure insanity

2. Really depends on the situation. I love joints when outside and sharing with my friends. No need to relight, no need repack, and easy to ditch. Now if I am alone at home, then a bowl is my choice. Quick and easy to load, and it is a less wasteful way compared to a joint. I plan on eventually investing in a bong. I have yet to try edibles. If I HAD to choose then I would go with joint. Ahhhhh I love a good joint. Can't wait to visit my dad for christmas and light a fatty!

3. pipe all the way , and I dont mean those detachable metal ones, crack pipes are the best belive it or not ( i dont do crack!) its a straight pipe and looks like your lightking a cigarette and its much less wasitfull because you can put your finger on the tip and waist no smoke there fore you get the ultimate high

4. It really depends for me.
    If I'm home alone and know nobody will be around for a few hours then I use my home-made bong (had a bong but it broke, now I just use the bowl and stem to make a bong out of anything)
    If im running low on green I'll use my a lung.
    If I've got a lot of weed I just roll joints.

5. For me BLUNTS ALL DAY
    I know they can be harsher than joints but after you get used to them something about smoking a blunt just seems luxurious to me:D

6. Hittin the bizong

7. I voted joints, but I like blunts just about as evenly. Since we're stuck to one choice I picked joints though since other than blunts I'm not a tobacco smoker so I do joints more than blunts, they both the shit to me though. I like being able to just have a easily portable joint in my hand, putting out weed smoke to fill up a room while also getting to watch the smoke get blown out too and fill up the room, joints are just great to me & a classic way of smoking bud. Blunts I like since they're a bit of a different high because of the tobacco and just how long they last, of course as fat as they are get you high as fuck too.

All those methods are good though lol I fuck with bongs and vapes too, pipes are cool, don't normally do edibles but they're cool too. All weed is good obviously

8. There is nothing as great as facing a fat blunt of dank while chilling. Bongs and such are great but you can't beat a fat blunt

9. Vaporizer gets me high without buringing my throat and i'm not as tired afterwards

10. I smoke out of a pipe/bowl 90% of the time, mostly because I don't regularly have joint papers or anything. But when I do have some joint papers, I prefer to smoke that way. I don't know why exactly, but it just feels better - more enjoyable. Plus, if I'm smoking with buddies or something, we can all have our own joint. I'm not too sure we could all smoke the bowl at the same time.

11. It DOES feel like you're a big shot or something. Especially if it's a fat one!:smoking:

12. Of course it depends where... Bongs inside, and i'm down with blunts or joints with homies always

13. Honestly it depends bro , sometimes when i wanna blaze up and just chill i'll spark up a blunt and play mw3 . Then other times i just wanna bong my life away lol

14. 1st Edibles' fan! :smoke:

15. Different pieces for different occasions. If I have my choice, bong all day. I can't have one in my dorms, so I rarely get to hit them anymore.

16. Used to be a pipe man but I'm a vape man these days, gives me a clearer head and decreases negative side effects.

If I wanna get fucked up though I'll use a pipe.

17. Sparkling clean glass on glass bong with ice cubes. The first hit is like biting into an ice cold apple. A weed apple

18. That was a good one! Gotta go eat more apples after reading this :D