Most exotic animal youd own?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by DARKKNT420, Sep 1, 2012.

1. I'd own a Megalodon shark if they weren't extinct. 

2. How expensive are they to keep? They look like a decent stoners pet.

3. I've got a chinchilla, and most people consider them 'exotic'. He's quirky enough to keep me satisfied, but owning a fox, a domesticated wolf, or a slow loris would be dope.

4. I saved a baby flying squirrel a cat was trying to eat ,but dropped in my old dingy pool when I was like 8-10 years old (I don't remember my exact age) ,and I nursed it back to health for a good 3-4 weeks before releasing back into the wild.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was watching Scarface last night and now i really want a tiger.................

6. ....male red dragon flowerhorn

7. A tarantula? If that counts!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. My one dog Ripper, he was wolf and sheperd. Mean as hell,I had to kill him for bitting little kids. It hurt so bad but it had to be done. Then I found a possim as a piece of skin and raised him till the next year, I let him go. Living in the woods, I find many babies but it's always to late, they are dead. Most likely the mother.Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. A monkey easily.

10. A loris. Trippy shit right thereSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #172 Chrismittty, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    I used to have a wolf hybrid, she had to have legal papers or some shit so my grandparents kept her on the dl...

She was a wild and sassy mofo.. I tell you what...

THE ONE ID LOVE, IF I HAD THE ROOM,

AN ELEPHANT

12. #173 Finger My Urethra, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    I wanna own a maned wolf lol interesting animal.

13. What liscensing? If a man with a gun tells you not to do something, do you not do it? Or just not get caught.The criminal orginization know as mafi-errr government, has no right to tell you what pets you can ownSent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app