Most exotic animal youd own?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by DARKKNT420, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Ive always wanted an exotic animal, but the licensing and the cost of having an exotic pet requires lots of care and time. Id say for me it would be a giraffe. All because they are funny as shit and to be able to say you have a giraffe would be dope. There are plenty of trees for it to eat on here, the only problem would be in the winter.

2. I don't know anything about them really but a kangaroo would be fucking awesome.

3. [quote name='"cranegame"']I don't know anything about them really but a kangaroo would be fucking awesome.[/quote]

Man kangaroos are dangerous. They can easily kill an average human with one punch. They actually can box like a human.

4. Fox.

You can get them somewhat domesticated. But they can be expensive, especially to bring them to the US and to a state where they are permitted.

Unless they've changed some legality about this... But a fox would be very cool to own. They're like a cat that behaves like a dog.

5. [quote name='"xpixiex"']Fox.

You can get them somewhat domesticated. But they can be expensive, especially to bring them to the US and to a state where they are permitted.

Unless they've changed some legality about this... But a fox would be very cool to own. They're like a cat that behaves like a dog.[/quote]

I watched this thing on foxes and it said they were fairly complicated to domesticate. There were lots of them that attacked the people trying to domesticate them. They are such beautiful animals though.

6. Otter :)

or

Red Panda :smoke:

7. Used to own sugar gliders, pretty exotic lol

8. A Komodo dragon

9. [quote name='"TheAtmansPath"']Otter :)

or

Red Panda :smoke:[/quote]

Your avatar makes me want a sloth. xD

10. I kept a fox for a little bit. It just came up one day by itself so I took care of it for a few weeks. But they bite to hard lol so I gave it to a wild animal rescue.

11. A dog . . .

Im not very exotic . . . lol

12. They're actually trying to breed them for domestication in Russia... unless they stopped doing it. I haven't been keeping tabs. I think it's an experiment at a college there. If I recall correctly they've been doing it for 50 years. They're still not 100% on the domestication, but they're getting closer.:hello:

I'm not 100% on this story either, and I can't verify any of what I'm saying since he recently passed away, but I knew a hunter who found a baby fox. He almost kept it since it was legal in his county but he decided to turn it in to animal rescue as well. But it makes for a cool story.[​IMG] He should have given it to me lol.

13. The most exotic pet we had was a Red-furry Tarantula,Pretty sick! I miss feeding it those little crickets from the pet store,Thing was a Boss.

14. [quote name='"MaN oN ThE mOoN"']The most exotic pet we had was a Red-furry Tarantula,Pretty sick! I miss feeding it those little crickets from the pet store,Thing was a Boss.[/quote]

Fuck that man. Im scared shitless of spiders. Haha.

15. Coyote or a fox.

16. Flamingo.

Fuck yeah

17. An ostrich.

You can ride them !

18. A monkey...

19. A Sydney funnel web spider an a blue ringed octopus

20. I have 5 soon to be 10 ball pythons and a tarantula lol.

I am good with those :p

Other than that. A shark with a FREAKING laser beam attached to its head.