Most exotic animal youd own?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by DARKKNT420, Sep 1, 2012.

1. koala bear 

2. Ancient egyptian work dog

[​IMG]

3. LMFAO!! that dog reminds me of the dog from Tiny Toon adventures, y'know, the arnold wannabe that always terrorizes calamity coyote?

4. I wonder if raccoons would make good pets if you could domesticate them. Smart as fuck! But if the Damn thing kept all if it's scavenging traits that would suck

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Bears should be domesticated.  They would be incredible partners with humans!  They could help rescue survivors in collapsed buildings and/or disaster areas like tornado-stricken neighborhoods!

6. Ten legged: Mantis shrimp, various crabs.
    Eight legged: Tarantulas, funnel web, trap-door spiders, scorpions, octopus.
    Four legged: Thylacine, chinchillas, guinea pig.
    Two legged: Owl, magpie, maybe a husband one day. :lol: 
    No legs: Ball python, lion fish.

I like animals?

7. I know a lady who has a raccoon for a pet. I've been over and they are chill but can still be mean if they get in one of their moods. I have had an alligator for a pet and still wouldn't have a raccoon as one haha

8. I own a begal that's a exotic I really want a serval tho.. Here is my exotic ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380466411.229184.jpg

9. I wanted to own a pet Chimpanzee and let him wear clothes and walk around with me like a person because they're so intelligent. I think we need to make personal rights for these animals as they too feel empathy, love, and even have a sense of self; they can recognize themselves in mirrors. Dolphins and the Great Apes like us, gorillas, chimps, and orangutans, are the only ones who can to do this. So I wouldn't own him as a pet, he would be my friend! But then I realized Chimpanzees, like humans, can be very violent and it probably wouldn't be too good for his mental health to be living with me like a human.

So maybe a small monkey?

10. If I could somehow domesticate it, at least so it wouldn't rip my face off, a lion. :D

11. I own a turtle and rats...that's as exotic as I'd go. 

12. [​IMG]

if only that wasn't extinct..

13. A wolf and shepherd, I had to put him down because he started to attack people. He was very mean but I loved him.

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I keep various scorpions as pets I get more joy taking care of scorpions than I do any other pet

15. Scorpions are fun for realistic exotic pets... but Ever since I saw that ocelot on Archer I wanted one... BABOO!!!!

16. #158 Weedity, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
    Fox. God damn I want a fox so badly! They are so majestic! 

17. Phoenix, if it was real

Elf Owl otherwise

"Think how many dicks she prob sucked if shes 30 and wrkin at mcd still."

18. I have 2 red tail boas

Big Oz