Most epic thing youve seen done while baked.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bongjointblunt, Mar 23, 2009.

1. This reminds me of a time I asked for a cigarette. This girl throws one down a flight of stairs(about 15 steps) to me, and I catch it at just the right angle so it doesn't break....man, that pure moment of victory made me feel like I could get any girl there to blow my johnson just by snapping my fingers :p

2. My friend and I smoked a J then went in to film an ABC special on guns. The drill was this: everyone, including me and my friend, sat in a college classroom and acted casual then someone ran in with a real looking gun (shot paintball tipped 9mm bullets) and shot everyone he could. One person in the class (who didn't know what was going on) had a gun, and the point of the drill was to see how they would react, and if they would shoot any innocent bystanders in the confusion. Our job was to just act like anyone would act in that situation -- try to escape from the room/hide without getting shot, cause that shit hurts.

We ran through this 3 times in about 5 hours. Needless to say, it was a pretty epic experience to go through while high, you really felt like you were in a school shooting.

3. lol me and my bro went grocery shopping.. bought $100 worth of food at giant tiger [a ghetto/cheap version of WalMart]

after, we picked up some friends and blazed sum killa kush. imagine being baked and having dozens of packaged foods in ur car...it was a straight feast. we decided to go bowling, so we brought in donuts/brownies/cookies and even asked the cashier if we could use his oven in the kitchen to cook my chicken fingers. [which he did lmao]

4. Wow then it must be REALLY ghetto lol

5. Yeah, it did hurt. But my sense of awesomeness and the painkilling effects of marijuana made it go away.

6. Most epic thing I've ever seen high: My friends were going through the drive-thru at Burger King, and some other friends and I were in my car off to ther side eating and waiting for our friends to get done ordering and park beside us. Eventually they do, and one of the kids hops on the roof of the other car. He had his feel dangled off the side of the car, right over the passenger-side window. The window was down, and somehow the kid swong his foot inside the door, and caught his foot on the inside of the door. So he fell forward, but his foot was stuck on the door, so his face did a perfect arc straight into the ground, with his foot still stuck in the door. And without missing a beat, he looks up and goes "Face down, ass up, thats the way we like to fuck" and hoped back onto the roof. How he managed to get up without even being phased is beyond me.

7. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

8. Why does it have to be somethine we've seen while baked? That's just asinine.

9. most epic thing ive ever seen....it was 4/20 a week ago and I went to see the Kottonmouth Kings blazed as FUCK :smoking: and was just starin at pakelika the wholeeeeeee time when he was dancin hahaha. man it was soooooooe epic...

10. Just finished smokin' a J and I was with my friend, who doesn't smoke.

We were walking out of town on this road, and we could see the gravel in the distance.

As we were passing the last house, we see these 2 dogs start barking and running at us, so we're like :O "Uh oh, fucking dogs!" Then we see them stop, the one starts walking away, then the other follows it, and mounts it, and just starts pumping as hard as it could while the other is still walking, it looked soo funny seeing it walk and thrust.

Had me rolling!~

11. I was smoking with a friend and his friend from back home on a rooftop downtown. Out of no where my friend's friend goes, "watch this!" and jumps from the roof that we're on onto the fire escape of the next building. like 30 floors up.

Apparently this kid is training for le parkour.

I almost died. I thought he'd just jumped off the building.

EPIC.

12. Saw an old lady, and her old husband in a car going to park..... they hit the curb....my friend and I are busting up laughing so hard, then they back up and go froward again and get their bumper caught on the curb and the bumper gets ripped off!

My friend and I were sitting on a curb a couple feet away dying of laughter!:D:p:hello:

13. I was 2 blunts deep, participating in this guy's research experiment. It was like a math/strategy game where you had to match certain shapes with others so they'd cancel out... it was really complicated and difficult. After 2 hours of this shit the guy says "ok, you're done" and he told me i got a perfect. nobody ever got a perfect, it wasn't designed for people to get a perfect on, but I did. i was like haaa

14. haha i love it when they pull into the handicap spot and hit the handicap only sign in the front, that or they avoid the sign by just scooting in and taking up 3 spaces. handicap people never park quite right and im not sure why

15. would have to be when me and a friend were smoking at a park. we are there smoking and a cop car pulls up like 4 car parks over and they get out, me and my friend are buzzing out thinkng " WHAT THE FUCK?" . we try to not look suspicious, but luckily they are just swaping seats and his partner then jumps in the drivers seat LOL! (i think he was teaching her to drive a cop car? or letting her practice lol) luckily . :D

and another time when i found a marijuana plant at my local golf course hahaha but thats another story.

16. Some homeless guy was walking then suddenly he high karate kicks a electrical box things that are like 6 ft tall. Gos a couple more feet and the gos back to do a jump 360 kick :eek: the went back to pushing his cart

17. #118 darksparks, Sep 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2009
    My friends seem to have a habit of looking themselves outta apartments.
    3 entrances into looked apartments/dorms that were epic.

1. locked outta friends apartment he goes to run around the building to see if he can get in the front way. this random high school kid i barely knew was visiting and asked if i had a card of some kind he'd always wanted to try getting in that way.
    told him it didnt work we'd tried that for like 30 minutes last time but i gave him the card and let him try anyways. he got in on the 1st try. must be a master criminal, i was like sweet now i can sit in air conditioner and eat muh munchies, we went up and left the door open so my friend could get back in when he came around.

2. same friend shimmied up a random pipe that goes alongside the building and punched in that plastic screen thing so he could climb through the 2nd floor apartment window.

3. got back from a late night out with people from the dorm, 3 am semi-wasted realize no one has a key. this one kid jogs halfway back up the hill and comes running at us. he jumps just before us we all duck thinking "this mofo's crazy"

anyways he grab the lip of the doors overhang just barely, pulls himself up onto it and hops through the second floor common room window where theres like 3 kids playing madden. he goes back downstairs to let us in and they are all up there stunned. kept telling him how awesome that was.

*edit* on a side-note every one of these times I had driven us to get munchies and the friend's doing the epic 2 floor climb had already eaten most of their food. I was very grateful for them getting me inside so i's could eat muh mnunchies

18. Most epic thing would probably be when me and my friend were walking back to his house after finishing a sesh at the park and heard some alarm going off. We thought it was a car alarm so we kept walking. No more than 2 seconds later we see some guy running away from the corner store with a bag in his hand. Turns out the guy had just broke in and robbed the atm machine. We couldnt call the cops either because we were high as shit.

19. I smoke on my patio when my dad leaves for work. My mom usually comes home an hour later. She came home early and I was smoking a joint the whole time, she had no idea I was out there.