Most epic thing youve seen done while baked.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bongjointblunt, Mar 23, 2009.

1. I used to work at a hotel and we would get on craigslist and post fake sex ads. I worked valet. We would post a ad looking for sex and e-mail guys and girls and tell them to come to the hotel at a certain time and valet their car, and sit on the couch next to the fountain in the middle of the lobby. Sure enough, every time they showed up at the exact time, valet their car, and sat on the couch. We would just stare at them and laugh. Sad thing is, these people would sit for hours on this couch waiting for someone.

2. That is awesome and fucked up at the same time.

3. :smoking: THAT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS! lol

4. LMAO!!! you should video tape that shit and put it on youtube!

5. #45 bigtoke24, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    That day was crazy the old lady had a fuckin falcon. she fucked it up took out the whole like front lights and shit and it had a pole shaped slam right through the middle of the hood area. took out the hole pole broke right through the shit. the cops were ther for like 4 hours after we left it was on the news and shit cuz she fucked a bunch of shit up. we crept back up to sniff about. hahaha:cool: cuz i was outa that bitch at first. around here cops r hard. i see a cop i run. haha. hate running tho, shit.

6. #46 caleg, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    well its not very epic, but funny shit, so i was in a cast at the time and me and my buddy were smokin a bowl on my front steps(around 11pm) its winter time, and i live in northwestern ontario, so we have a shitlaod of snow, this old lady driving by my house, randomly fuckin hits the snow bank, and gets stuck...i was in a cast at the time so my friend had to help push her out, well he pushes her out and slips, hits his fuckin head on her rear bumper and she drives off without saying thank you or anything...this all happened while i watched from the porch with bowl in hand.

7. my friend threw an open corona bottle straight up in the air, at my other friend that was on the roof of his house...homeboy caught it, one handed, no brew spilled. had everyone geekin out, especially since wed been drinking/smoking for a few hours

8. ok a few days ago i smoked a quad of kush and went to school. pretty epic.

9. I would have to say, snorkling with fish in the carribean spring break 04.

10. I've witnessed two felonies. Both sound like total bullshit, but that's for you guys to believe or not believe.
    The first one was when I saw the very end of a high speed chase with two teenagers blaring down the road at 110 mph (I know the speed because it was in the newspaper the next day.) They ended up swerving and crashed into the drive-in movie screen brick wall at full speed. Shockingly no one was hurt (miracle) but then the kid on the passenger's seat jumped out, kind of fell to the ground, probably out of adrenaline overdrive, and then the cop ran out after them with his gun drawn and screamed "ON THE GROUND NOW!"

The other one I was biking through the ghetto at around 10:30 at night and I witnessed a standoff between a bunch of black guys with nine millimeters and about 40 cops with glocks, shotguns, and a few M16s. This made COPS look McGruff the Crime dog.

These two things are the craziest things I've seen to date. I'll admit I wasn't high either time, but I had a dub in my pocket while watching the first one if that counts. Just thought I'd post those anyway.

11. nah it was a friend...it was rad though

12. omg me too. like i cant smoke after like 10 or else i will jsut crash and waste my whole high.

that upsets me. lol

13. saw a dui wreck happen, dude slammed into the tree and his wife almost died on the scene. they had to get the jaws of life to cut the roof off, shit was pretty intense.

14. i seen these 4 dudes on bikes acting a fool, doing wheelies and shit going like 60 on a small two way street. they were coming towards us on the opposite side of the street, when the 3rd dude just falls off his shit completely. he was like rolling on the ground towards us, with his bike sliding behind him, the 4th dude crashed into the bike and went like face foward into the ground...shit was insane, especially because it was right after a blunt ride. everyone in the car was tripping massive balls, i swearved to the right and just kept on driving. kinda wish i would have stopped or something, fucked up part is i dont remember the two other dudes in front stopping.

15. well, the most epic thing i think i've experienced is being on an open-road and opening up my car (got up to 135, didnt quite max it). well i was cruising on the open road at about 80 hitting a pipe (solopipe - self-lighting if you haven't seen one, its bomb, but my friends broke, now) and a deer jumped out as i was hitting the pipe. i reacted quickly and thankfully correctly by going right, rather than left into the deer and everybody was like O__O.

i've witnessed many epic things, though. it's just that the most epic of things happen when i'm too fucked up to remember it beyond the day after it happening. if another story strikes me, i'll surely dig this thread up.

16. Haha, some great stories!

I will contribute. :) My girlfriend and I have a habitual smoke at the park Thursday night to chill out, enjoy what is left of beautiful weather (I live in 'hell on earth' or Arizona), and sometimes Longboard/Play in the grass (who would of thought a 23 year old still does this?:rolleyes:).

Anyways, a few weeks ago we just finished hotboxing her car near her apartment complex. We longboard to the park splitting a nice GDP blunt and all the sudden see this 'brigade' of neanderthals (homeless fellers) pushing shopping carts, we both look at each other and just amazement crosses are faces. Well, the cops didn't find it to "funny" or "amuzing" from their response. These neanderthals decided collecting all the trash and public park equipment was in their best interest...

I have never been so... tripped out one could say.. watching some twenty-odd people be arrested, shopping carts in all taken as "evidence." The greatest thing was, one of the cops decided to come check out what we were doing (as park "curfew" was approaching) and proceeded to joke and kid about the situation (we were higher than all get out also, gotta love good purps). The cop ended up being a 25 year old rookie, who knew we were high as fuck the whole time. About an hour goes by, they start to clear out and this 'cop' starts asking questions about marijuana, and if we have ever partaked in such activity. As we had nothing on us, I had no problem discussing my smoking with him, and to our suprise, he didn't either!

So.. to wrap up this somewhat pointless story...

GF and I go to park higher than get out
    Bunch of homeless people (or neanderthals ;) ) steal crap and get arrested, and we now have a smoking 'buddy' within the PDD.

Yea, I wouldn't believe myself either. We are still 'tripped' out by this cop, and the fact he has better weed than myself.

:smoking:

17. ^^this one's awesome. oh, and it's partook, not partaked. not to be a dick, but I cringed a little.

18. most epic moment was probly when i threw a lighter across the table to my friend and it landed PERFECTLY in his hand, with his thumb positioned perfectly over the thumb wheel.

We both just sat there marvelling at how EPIC it was.

19. that is fucking awesome hahaha

20. this kid got pulled over by the cops and i was hella blazed. what a buzz kill i know?... but yeah most epic thing i did was give my weed for free away to the kid to teh rigth of me who glady took it? he was kinda messed up and i tihnk he was gay... i didnt knwo him so it was all good. he only got charged with possession lmfao. i dont feel like a dick either because of how gay he acted!