Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most epic day of my life!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mal11, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Yesterday I was feeling pretty down due to my recent relationship issues. My stepmom come up and asks me if I have ever smoked pot. I didnt know what to say cause I though she found my stash and I got scared as shit!

I kinda hesitated but I told her that " it's come up here and there" and she asks me if I would like to smoke with her if it would make me feel better. My mind was firing fireworks when she asked. I tried to keep calm and I told her "yeah, it would help". I go outside and wait for her and we start toking up. She says that if I ever need someone to talk to that I can talk to her and we can smoke out once in a while, but not to abuse the privilege. It was the greatest moment ever :hello::D

2. Is she hot? If shes hot, you know what to do.

3. Sounds like fun. Put it in her butt.

4. Fuck her...literally

5. we're gonna need pics of your step-mom to help you determine your next move

6. Hows your relationship with your dad? Bad?

Fuck her.

7. Are you joking? That's his step mom... Your all pervs.

8. It's not a blood relation so it's technically not incest.

9. Thats awesome and the best thing about it is that it seems realistic. Alot of people here are like "My Parents Toke All the time" and I'm like STFU no they dont.

10. Slip it in her dude

11. #12 Charalzo, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Actually legally it still counts as incest. Which is a felony.

12. Yeah I agree completely. His story is a lot more realistic then, for example, someone masturbating in front of their friend while high (crazy example I know, just pulled it out of nowhere). If I ever heard a story like that, I would be like "STFU no they didn't"

13. loooooooooool why is everyone implying to sex up his mom??? :cool:

14. ALL THE 15 YR OLD VIRGIN PUSSYS SHUT UP.

Okay, now....do not slip it in her. This woman is in a relationship with your dad. This is wrong. Do not listen to the retarded fucks above me.

anyway, GOOD SHIT MAN! I love smokin with older tokers, I always feel like im listening to like...my Jedi master or something....but with ganj...

Even if we're talking about something completly non pot related, its always good to listen to their words and learn.

15. #16 glazedKnuckles, Jul 27, 2011
    You're thinking of "Friend masturbated in front of me while high." The other one is a troll thread

16. Who do you get your jokes from? The Situation? :rolleyes:

17. I don't think you realized who I was quoting :)

18. Who wants to fuck a chick behind there dad? That's gross.

19. #20 bto4, Jul 27, 2011
    haha are you saying you are a law abiding citizen? come on...