Most Embarrassing Moments In School

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Twistedd, Nov 17, 2016.

1. As the titles says, what are some of the most embarrassing moments you've had while in school?

One of my most embarrassing moments is when I literally when to school in my underwear (no pants), not even kidding. It sounds so cliche, but it happened, and it was terrible. I had to go to the office and call my dad to bring me some pants. I also fucked up one time in science class and said orgasm instead of organism and my teacher almost died.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Once I forgot to put my dick away , just had it hanging out , not even kidding. It sounds so cliche, but it happened

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kid almost cut his whole thumb off but I was the one covered in blood.

• Like Like x 2
  4. With a name like dickie fickle, I can understand how you'd find yourself in such a pickle.

• Like Like x 17
  5. I also had a word fuck up. The teacher asked us different words we could think of that started with t and I blurted out tribadism. Not sure if the teacher or students knew what it was though, I was ignored lol.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I was an overweight kid and we had a sledding course in Physical education. We had to go down a small slope and I couldn't even go up lol. I was struggling to get on and I broke some of the snow ramp, was so embarrassing because I can imagine how fat I looked

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  7. It may have been the year of the Summer of Love......or the year after. The Van Halen song "Hot For Teacher" was 16 years from being released..............and there I was daydreaming about my hot blond teacher Mrs. H*******. :makeup:Mrs. H******* was a 26-27 year old southern peach from Georgia that had recently relocated to the South Bay of Southern California.

My daydream was interrupted by her seductive yet smoky voice calling my name. "Could you please come to the blackboard and finish this sentence"? I fidgeted and turned red as I realized I had a pair of Levi's corduroy pants packed full of teen hormone driven wood...........and I either had to own it:metal:, or try to hide it:eek2:

Trying to hide it was my most embarrassing momentBolt:jump:

• Like Like x 9
  8. One time I walked into the girls gym while they were showering and I started to masterbate. The police were called and I am now a sexual predetor hahahahahahahahahaha I am full of shit cause i'm faded out of mind right now.That never happened.

• Like Like x 2
  9. the high school i went to had a kind of incentive program where the top 20 students in the school got to go to a natural hot spring for a day at the end of the school year. it was a really small school my graduating class had 5 people and the entire school population was around 80 when i left. anyway everyone had to show up super early because it was a long drive and bus left at 7. i get there, and am waiting when someone tells me my shorts have a hole in them... a really really big hole... basically, my entire ass was sticking out. I didn't have a change of clothes or anything like that either so i ended up spending most of the trip trying to hide. luckily since the school was so small everyone knew each other really well. apart from a small initial laugh no one really gave me a hard time, and everyone was pretty nice to me all around. it even turned out to be an okayish day.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I know this is a bit off topic, but I see you're a fan of "The Goonies." I'm betting you'd like these, if that's the case. :gc_rocks:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  11. I was accused of fucking a dog, by a bully. :lmafoe: The fucktard spewed it around the school, for quite some time also. I never let it bother me, because of course it wasn't true, and he just all of a sudden stopped.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bolt:lmafoe:

13. handle / post

14. I was embarrassed when my name was called over the loud speaker to go to the principals office....-> one week of out-of-school suspension. :oops: :notworthy: :sad: :frown: :blink: :mad: o_O :rolleyes: :bongin: :biggrin: Bolt

• Like Like x 1
  15. We had this thing in middle school where all of the homeroom classes had to take turns sending two kids to the office to read the pledge of allegiance every day over the intercom to the student body. Me and my friend Curtis were the leaders of our class, so we were selected to do it when it was our turn.

The reason why two people went, is because one was to just hold up this stupid sign of all the words that I had to say and basically just make sure I don't fuck anything up. So he was the one holding the sign and I said all the words to the pledge and then at the end he shouted in the background "Crony likes .... *insert the name of my crush here*" and the entire school heard it. lol

I was only 13 or so at the time, so it was fairly embarrassing, but I played it off pretty cool and I actually went on to date the mentioned girl about a year later.

• Like Like x 9
  16. #icebreaker

• Like Like x 6
  17. #17 Crony, Nov 17, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    I owe it to my lil homie. Talk about a wingman.

• Like Like x 7
  18. I had to do be in special needs class and have a special teacher sit with me in everyone of my classes in highschool until I graduated .

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cant really think of anything major, got caught staring at my not hot teachers tits when she leaned over lol.

Most was just situations where I couldn't figure out how I got in, as I am not a 'troublemaker' broke a teachers taillight by accident. Had to write an apology letter to a teacher that I drilled a door with by accident. Was almost expelled because I had to bs a full page apology and somehow compared her teaching to hitler. Searched with a fresh quarter in my bag and didn't get caught(STASH SPOTS CAN CHANGE LIVES!!)

• Like Like x 2
  20. Low key best wingman ever.

• Like Like x 2