most embarassing moment?

Discussion in 'General' started by wraughbit, Mar 26, 2009.

1. come on, we all have one. what's yours?

2. when i was bangin your mom in that crazy flying squirrel position and you walked in with your church pastor & grandfather to mourn the 5 year anniversary of your fathers death from da beetus & pastor roberts dropped the candles that caught fire to the drapes that burnt your house down.

sorry. :/
    i'll give you a +reps to make up for it. :)

3. You first.

4. Probably my brother spreading rumors when I was in 3rd grade and he was in 5th that I colored my dick with a marker.

I think everyone that I went to elementary with remembered. It was brought up a couple times. The worst part of it was when this girl I went to preschool with brought it up when I was trying to make a move on a girl at a this party. I don't know why she said it, but she did.

5. my whole entire life.

6. oh man you must have some good ones then. come on, this is purely for comical purposes only.

7. I don't have any embarassing moments, but one time an ex of mine told the entire school I ate her out while she was on her period and I had blood on my face, which was a 100% lie.

8. ok..

most recent would be me wearing briefs into my spa with some chicks and some dudes (#tits > #dicks)... in the middle of all the epic rocking tit action i get a fat boner, i get up out of the spa and all the chicks see and the dudes laugh.

i mean its not THAT embarassing but still. pretty lame.

at least the ladies got to see my tool, right?

im honestly too high to think back more than 5-6 days.....:smoking:

9. Probably when I sharted myself at work one day.

I wasn't going to be able to leave for home to change, until I told my boss what really happened...

10. Ew dude... why did you shat yourself?

11. Do you not know what a 'shart' is ?

I thought it was only going to be a fart... but some diarrhea (sp?) came out too.

I keep an extra pair of drawers & pants in my office now.

12. #12 wraughbit, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    op nope I've got a better one.

In 8th grade on halloween me, my really drunk buddy, and our other friend who was in 6th grade at the time walked from this party to a walmart. halfway there my buddy who was severely impared started to cry. Even this kid in 6th grade who had a couple shots was curious as to why he was crying. We tried to talk to him calmly and tell him he was alright and everything was going to be ok. I proceeded to mess with him some saying if we don't get there now we will die etc.. I was just kidding but he was in and out of reality for a little while.(I still don't really drink much, it's not my thing).

We got into walmart, him with glossy red eyes and a bright red face got some McDonalds(almost out of habbit) and continued to eat them on this bench right where everyone walks in(this was probably 9-10 at night). He sobs a little more, once he was done eating he proceeds to puke all over his pants/shoes. It's almost like he was about to get up but collapsed into his own lap instead. As drunk as I was, it was still quite emabarrassing. The olds guys at walmart just looked at us like we're learning a lesson. I'm surprised cops didn't show up.
    So we were waiting for our other friend to get out of hockey practice. He comes, and our little friend leaves. We start to walk home and pick up the last few shots left in this bottle. My semi sober friend that just arrived who's house we are walking to for the night takes a shot or two. Then our still, very drunk friend pukes a little more and cries once we start talking about what happened earlier.

He fucking yells at him eventually to shut the fuck up and stop his bitching. So we go home, he passes out after still puking(a lot). I woke up at 11am they woke up at 9, and he was still drunk and laughing when I came down stairs. Alcohol... jesus.

13. I worked with a guy who would fake this on a regular basis. It was one of his many lies.

14. Wow, I was really embarrassed to admit it happened to me.

I tried like 3 other excuses... then I finally just admitted to it.

Boss got a good chuckle out of it.