Most efficient way to smoke a g?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Livionthetrack, Feb 13, 2013.

1. What's the most efficient way to smoke a g of some loud?

2. roll a blunt and smoke out a car

3. Homemade grav

4. Use a combustion tool to burn the gram, and inhale all the smoke that results. I'm no expert, but I think that's the best way to smoke bud. Protip: you should use some sort of a pipe or something.

5. A bubbler..Just chill out and occasionally pack/hit it while listening to music or watching t.v. You'll be chillin :)

6. Vape the g first, not necessarily all at once, then use the ABV to:
    -pack a few bowls of a smoking tool of your choice ( I like spoons for on the go or bongs for if I'm staying in )
    -make a single firecracker ( if you're decent at making edibles it should still be pretty potent )
    -roll up a few doobies or a fat blunt.

7. dont really know about vaping, depends on how high you want to get. I'm starting to think blunts/joints..etc get you higher than bowls. A bowl will space it out longer, but then again you should consider a heavy high that last for very long verses multiple smaller highs.

8. Vaping gets your the highest. Some THC is destroyed due to combustion.

9. Or smoke the amount that was in your joint, in your pipe. You would get far higher.

I suggest bong hits.

10. A gravity bong without a doubt is the number 1 option for smoking efficiently.