Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most efficient way to pack a bowl?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gameova23, May 4, 2009.

1. whats up GC
    just wonderin because ive been having some problems with this but

in your eyes what the best way to pack a fat or small bowl tightly? loosely? ground up? small buds? huge buds
    i only ask because my weed doesent seem to be cherrying consistently but sometimes itl hit nice and other times ill just be roasting the weed.

2. use a grinder.. usually burns nice

3. Just ground up in a grinder works best

4. grind it, put it in the bowl

5. hmmm what a lot of people do is put a chunk of bud to conver the hole and put some not that finely ground up bud on top. But this is mostly if you dont have a screen

6. #6 JuicyGoose, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
    If you don't want to buy a grinder, just break it up very finely. When I pack bowls I usually pack them semi-tight, but don't overdo it or no air will pass through to help it cherry.... not to mention your hits will be shit.

I'd suggest just to keep on that shit. Practice makes perfect! :p

7. get a butane lighter too. I find that with a torch style lighter I can rip wayyyy bigger hits.

8. DRY IS THE BEST.

Cherry the whhhoolllleee way.

9. Lol, yeah, I got one that has 3 jets on it, thing seriously roasts the whole bowl easily one light, it's so powerful you gotta hold it far away and not for a long time.

10. Youre thinking entirely to much. It's not a science, you burn the plant matter and inhale the smoke. To keep a cherry it is best to have the bud broken up fine.

11. never said it was a science, just wonderin what works best for people

12. It's pretty obvious though.. to figure out which is best yourself, try it. Or just common sense, knowing that sticky weed obviously will not burn as well as dry weed

13. The most efficient way to pack a bowl is to make sure that the bowl you're packing is attached to a vape. ;)

14. Grind it up, don't pack it too tightly. If you don't have a grinder, i'd recommend getting one...If not than break it up as finely as you can. Since grinding every time you pack can get to be a real bitch (especially if you've already been smoking) So beforehand I grind up my bud, depending on how much I'll be smoking over the short term (or if I know Imma be having a fatty sesh).

15. i say nup plug with grinded but on top, but it is nice to get a small bud and like rip it open a little and shuve it in the bowl.