Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most efficient 1 gram edible? Help please.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Ganganinja8558, Nov 15, 2012.

1. So I'm getting a gram of really dank shit, and I would like about two bowls to smoke, but then I'd like to make more than one edible. Any suggestions? I know how to make firecrackers but those are really not efficient. Unless anyone has ways to use like .2 or .3 on a firecracker and still have it blow you away? So please help. I use about .1- .3 in a bowl, not much at all.

2. You can't stretch a gram that far. Expecting to smoke two bowls and have enough for more than one edible just isn't reasonable. I make my edibles from ounces, not grams.....

I'm not trying to be rude even though it probably came across that way. Its just that edibles are something you do when you have enough product to work with. If not, you're just throwing away your money. I'd stick to smoking it if I was you. Too bad I can't give you one of the caramels I just made.

3. #3 Ganganinja8558, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    Yeah I saw your thread, they sound delicious. But usually when I make firecrackers I use .5 grams per serving. I usually put in an ounce for a pan of cookies or brownies. But I know there is a recipe for something called Lon Lon milk. It uses an eighth of any grade weed, and 4 cups of soymilk. You cook it in a double boiler for 45 minutes and it makes 16-20 servings. It sounds great, but I have no feedback and not enough weed to try and fail with it. So do you think it would work? Use a 1/3 recipe. Like 2 cups soymilk, .7 grams of dank, and 5 servings. Sounds good, Waddyu think?

4. Get a vaporizer to be more economical with your weed. Vaporizing gets you higher than smoking, and you can reuse the weed to make edibles because it isn't burned to ashes.
    Vapor Genie works for me.

5. If I could afford a vaporizer I would just buy enough good weed to make edibles with the money.

6. although it can be a waste to use so little, it is not impossible. Depending on your tolerance, that could make 2-3 smaller doses (if you smoke more thn a g a day, then maybe not).

Some of the best brownies I had I made with 0.25g per brownie. But my tolerance was down, nd I didn't smoke for a few days before eating them.

You could make oil, and use them in some gelatin caps. Easy to dose your edibles that way.

would only need tsp of coconut oil, that will make 3-5 capsules worth.

I would follow badkittysmiles tutorial in the stickys of this subforum.

7. Shit yea man. I'm getting some master kush, covered n crystals, little purple in it. It's been 9 days since I have smoked, but I will smoke a bowl or two of this before I make edibles. Is it possible to just make two or three firecrackers with .2- .3??

EDIT: I mean .2-.3 each firecracker.

8. yeah you need more weed bro

9. Firecrackers are not the most efficient way to utilize it. That is a waste in my opinion.

If you can't make proper edibles, and using that little, just smoke it. Firecrackers are unreliable, inconsistent, and doesn't have the potency prepared oil. You'd probably need the whole gram for one firecracker. Vs. 2-3 doses of proper oil.

MK is a delicious, narcotic strain. Great for pain relief. Tastes so good too. Like a super kushy taste.

10. Yeah I'm not a huge fan of firecrackers, so I don't have pill capsule things. Could I just make the oil and then either take it as a shot (yes I know it's nasty), or mix it in a smoothie or something?

11. If you use coconut oil, spread it on bread. Tastes delicious if you prepare the oil properly. Plus, coconut oil is solid at room temp, so it would be easy to split the dosage up.

12. Is it expensive? Cuz Im not allowed to have spending money, my dad would have to get it. (long story)

13. #14 smokentoke198, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012

U can get some in the isle with the oil at wal-Mart
    For about 10$

14. So what are some recipes that use specifically coconut oil, to tell my dad so he will get some. Ex.: I want to make ________ so I need coconut oil and sugar

15. Coconut oil is incredibly healthy and has many health benefits. It could help with depression too, nd aide in weight loss.

Check our the benefits on Google.

Plus, it is a good hair treatment. Could be used to make deodorant. Ect Ect.

16. Anything using oil. The toast idea is good, but I guess you could tell your dad you want to bake some cookies with a hint of coconut flavor :D

I've gotten really high using canna oil to cook scrambled eggs. I used olive oil and about 0.5-1.0 gram I don't remember. That was before I heard about coconut oil being more potent. 0.25 g should be enough to get you a decent high if you prepare it correctly, but I think oil is the way to go instead of firecrackers.

17. Make a firecracker with .7 smoke rest. Or make cannabutter I like it better then firecracker

18. [quote name='"StonedApe"']Anything using oil. The toast idea is good, but I guess you could tell your dad you want to bake some cookies with a hint of coconut flavor :D

I've gotten really high using canna oil to cook scrambled eggs. I used olive oil and about 0.5-1.0 gram I don't remember. That was before I heard about coconut oil being more potent. 0.25 g should be enough to get you a decent high if you prepare it correctly, but I think oil is the way to go instead of firecrackers.[/quote]

0.25 got me high as fuck, along with several other people, when prepared in coconut oil ala BKS baking method. Like, 8hrs for me. My poor gf who hasn't smoked in like a year was crippled for over 12.

19. The longest I've ever been high was about 9 hours I think, and I still had a buzz for 15 hours after I went to sleep and woke up. That was the first time I made canna oil and I had about 1.3g vaped bud in 1 oz of olive oil.