Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most discreet and powerful smoking "kit"?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bakedzed, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Been smoking for about 2 years now. Love it. But I'm at the point now where I just need a few things to smoke weed on the daily which I can carry around discreetly. I'd like to be able to carry around in my pocket, or atleast in my backpack. Vapes/small bowls/grinder, open to all suggestions. I'd prefer cheaper if possible. Any help is welcome.

Also, suggestions on discreetly storing an ounce in parents house?

Thx and toke on

2. Just get a one hitter. One that stores inside a box with your weed pre crumbled in the bottom so you can reload if needed at any point. Be super careful storing weed so the smell cant get thru. Depending on how skunky ur weed is you may need to double bag.

Thats all i got. Move out asap if possible so that way you wont have to sweat hiding it so much.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

3. to mask the smell and hide the weed what i used to do was get my iphone box put coffee beans on the bottom and put my weed in a smelly proof bag and then a ziplock bag put the top on it and put it in a place that doesn’t look suspicious for an iphone box. good luck! :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Are you in a legal state? Are you gunna send someone to a dispensary with a shopping list? Or, are you in a illegal state and your just buying flower on the street?

5. At the head shops around here, they sell soda cans that the bottom unscrews and you can store weed inside it.
    I am not sure how smell proof they are, but they look identical to an empty soda can. if you double bagged it or used a smelly proof bag, I think it would be great. Not sure if it would hold a whole oz.

6. Image1522123695.556443.jpg
    How ‘bout bottom of a “tea bag gift set”?
    Or any gift whatsoever hehe, even a Teddy bear, or any gift box/bag’s bottom?
    How ‘but the bottom of a potted plant? Different pots of course

Why?
    Why not?