Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most desperate thing youve done?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReeferBri, May 15, 2015.

1. I haven't been able able to find bud in about a week, got something arranged for tomorrow but I was still fiending tonight....so I wound up eating all these crumbs from a cannabis cookie that were still in the package from my trip to California a couple weeks ago. Lol. I doubt I'll feel anything, but the pleasant marijuana taste of the crumbs was enough to make it enjoyable. It was a pretty decent amount of crumbs and I haven't smoked in over a week so who knows? I'll let you know if it has an effect.

Either way, it got me to wondering, what's the most desperate thing you ever did to get medicated?

2. started growing it myself[​IMG]

3. It wound up not mattering. My friend came over and smoked me up.

4. Sounds like addictive behavior.

Don't let it rule your life bro.

5. I get you. It was more just a spur of the moment thing out of boredom.

6. Fiendish behavior starts early in the game. Step up to commission based advertising

7. Lol I was so desperate to be able to smoke weed and not get beat up by cops that I got a medical referral ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

The fuck are you talking about? Internet marketing?

Bruh my media buys and conversion rates are on point.

And how can you be masonic if that's you in your avatar? Not being racist, but I thought there were less than 10 lodges that take in black people.

What were we talking about again?

Oh yeah... I used to smoke resin and reclaim all the time, now I just dispose of it because I'm never out.

9. The most desperate thing I've done? YO MAMA. Joking, probably picking little buds out my carpet and rolling them up lol

10. #10 enjoyandlive, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
    Had some wax stuck to like this rolling paper. picked off the piece with a lot of the resin on it and smoked dat hoe right through the bong alone :hippie:

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

11. Boil water and make resin tea. NEVER again..

12. Carpet Cruisin, Keyboard Kashin, Resin Roastin, Seedy Stem Smokin, Free hand Frontin

oh, the worst, a couple of years ago

I have a brush that I use to clean my bong, the bristles are choked with sticky resin

I used a pair of scissors and cut the tips of the bristles off and put them in the bong and smoked it

the shame

one of us is the wiser man here ans 

its not me

14. I once dug under my bed until i found like 4 two year old roaches and smoked em all... they didnt even smell anymore it had been so long

but i still got high.

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forum
    Doctor Suess?

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forum

15. Back in the day the term "down to stems and seeds" meant something with the crappy Mexican stuff I often was stuck with.
    Yeah, I've smoked just stems and seeds, along with whatever gunky crap I could dig out of the pipe.
    Horrible smell and taste, mediocre buzz.
    Nowadays I always have a legal source at the ready thanks to California prop 215.

16. Gratitude isn't like longitude and latitude. I was like 54 by 40 or fight and right aboot thurr I met my hippy chick.
    csb

17. Pawned a trombone

[​IMG]

18. I dabbed reclaim, took my downstem warmed it up so all the waxy reclaim fell right out, than I threw it on some parchment paper and dabbed it. Gross as fuck but the reclaim had the same thc content as the original wax so you still get ripped

19. Some girl i go to school with sucks c*ck for weed

20. I about pawned my trumpet when I was 18 back but I'm glad I didn't since I later got into be-bop.