Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

most controversial bubbler question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokemycivic, Jan 3, 2012.

1. do more chamberz equal better filtration or more rip?

answer: you can have 50 chambers and the filtration will be the same as a single chamber but the main difference is how much smoke you get into your lungs and this was played in effect while i was replacing my triple chamber bubbler which broke after two days..

i recently have a FAT i mean FAT one chamber bubbler that can hold smoke for two and it ripped better than my trip and it is smoother so i think while purchasing any piece, think of how much smoke it can hold is more important than how much water...

inputs?:smoke:

2. it doesn't filtrate the weed better, you can just inhale more smoke from one rip

3. Once you hit 51 chambers it becomes a problem.

4. The more water the smoother same with more area but also distance compare it to smoking a doobie how the closer it gets the harsher it gets.

5. haha ramble, ramble, ramble. Alright, a 50 chamber bub won't filter your smoke much more than a 1 chamber but it will cool it down a lot more. Your hit will be much smoother so you can inhale a great deal more. If your interested try getting a bubbler with a diffused downstem. The downstem has slits in it so the smoke has increased surface area and comes in contact with more water. Therefore assuring greater cooling of the smoke.

6. Pretty much what they've said, I've got a bubbler that rips like a champ with one chamber, no diffusion.

Yeap.

7. What everyone else said its not for filtration its for cooling the smoke more therefore making it smoother so u can get bigger rips, so i disagree cus u could say u get bigger rips from a trip cus its smoother and how did u get a single bubb tht holds more smoke than a trip bubb??

8. because the one chamber was a huge chamber and the triple chamber were three small chambers