Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most conservative way to get high.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kronika, Nov 28, 2012.

1. My boyfriend and I only have a fat bowl left and I'm just wondering your guys opinion...what's the most conservative way to get high as fuck? Lol...bong,bubbler,bowl, etc...?

2. vape no doubt. after that bong

3. I'm gonna say in a bong, smallest 1hit bowls you can pack, then recycle the smoke to your bf, then vice versa.

My wife and I do this when we are really low and can't visit our guy :) works like a charm, 2 recycled hits an I'm feeling it already, 2 hits each, with sharing=good and high

4. If you only have a pipe, pack one hitters. The only better thing to do is vape.

5. I unfortunately do not own a vape...about thee only smoking device I don't own.

The recycled bong hits sounds like an awesome idea. Ill have to try it.

6. And it's sexy ;)

7. Wear a McCain shirt?? :confused:

:smoke:

8. use a glass wand and a bong with a little bit of water, it vaporizes the thc and also burns the bud to get the other chemicals in weed

9. It is pretty sexy, unless you get the coughs.
    haha.
    my boyfriend always coughs like crazy.

10. AHHHHHH I see what you did there ;)

11. gravity bongs in my opinion..

they get you very high even using a small ammount.

12. WATERFALL BONG. They seriously fuck you up off minimal weed. I can be blazed from like .2 of mids. Make one from a 2l bottle it's extremely easy, and so fun to fill!! Seriously try this :)

13. Dude what the fuck! In before me lol

14. Or for our UK stoners, refer to everyone who isn't upper middle class as 'plebs'

15. Haha like anyone cares about the UK

16. A one hitter and some good hash, it can take me like 3 months or more to go through 10 grams of hash that'll cost maybe 80-100 dollars, vs with weed I would go through 3x that amount of money or more.

But with just one bowl of weed, I would use a bong or a spoon pipe.

17. Gravity bong. Prolly get 3 good rips each

18. Gravity bong, I agree. Load moles if you smoke tobacco.

19. In two days im getting $110. If i wait a month more ill have $160-180. But i havent smoked in 3 days when i usually smoke everyday so i have a little craveing. Should i just get a quarter in 2 days or wait a month to get a half o?

20. I guess you don't have a vape... bong snaps then...