Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most consecutive days you've been high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by meridian6, Nov 17, 2012.

1. I have gotten high every day for so long. I can't remember the last time i wasn't high haha realistically tho, i'd say it's been since summer that there was a day where i didn't smoke. how about you guys?

2. I don't think I've ever been high for an entire day, I've gotten high basically every day for months(I think that's what you mean). Until yesterday. T break up in this bitch.

3. I'd say its probably been about 3 or 4 months since I've been sober for a day but that is soon changing...moving to Montana with my dad and having to pass a drug test to get a job is really gonna fuck up my smoking.

4. i've literally stayed high. Since Sunday any time i've started to come down i just hit another bowl.

5. ehh, not something I'm really proud of. But I think it's been about 6 months since I went a single day with out smoking. Took about a 4-5 day Tbreak back then, but before then it had probably been 1-2 years of every day smoking with out a single break.

Once again, not something I'm proud of. Just the way it is.

6. haha i'd be proud of that.

7. Over the past year and a half, I couldn't count the number of times I've smoked or vaped. I recently switched to vaping, much better on the lungs and on the pockets.

8. Over the past like 3 years, I don't believe I've missed a day, where I haven't smoked a J.
    or 2

9. 2 months from the minute i woke up to the minute i passed out what happened is still a mystery for the most part hate huge parts of time being blank memories :confused:

10. ive been high 420 days in a row now

11. Lol, probably about a month or so.

12. ive been blowed for one year. everyday. Idc ima be rich before im 22.

13. I don't even know that's a lot to count and I don't count em. I don't usually get high all day though usually later in the day, or some days I'll wake and bake and smoke all day long

14. 2 days. I only smoke 4-5 days a week usually. While I do enjoy being high I also enjoy being sober.

Edit: Last time I was sober was 3 days ago. I have been high for 2 days. One time I went 2 months smoking everyday. I thought you meant currently.

15. I was high for a good 5 months consecutively. I mean in reality probably about 15 months or so of toking every day atleast once was 98% though.

16. Medical user- it has been about eight years of daily use.

Granny

17. [​IMG]
    Only closer to 11 years.

18. Every night for pretty much 3 years

19. at least 1 blunt a day