Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most common Indica's found in dispen.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Blaize It Up, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Are there any certainty's? I suffer from bad anxiety and insomnia, and have heard of quite a few indica strains that help with that sort of thing. Is it at all common to find Big Bud, or any Kush's? For some reason the places I have been in Sac don't seem to have any real well known indica's. Or can anybody suggest a dispen in Sacramento that has a nice selection? Thanks!

2. You'll find a good variety of purples, some Kushs, pretty much everything. Some clubs have a pretty shitty selection but others have a great range of choices.

3. From what I hear probably a lot of OG Kush with dif. names.

4. Maybe take the drive down to Vallejo or Oakland/Berkeley. They'll usually have a bunch of purple strains, and everyone in the Bay just loves them purple strains.

5. OG Kush isn't an indica anyway. Most people THINK it is, but it's not, it's a hybrid.

Heavy indicas are very prominent in co-ops due to their fantastic pain killing effects and of course the insomnia cure as well. Currently in So-Cal there are a lot of purple strains, Afghani and derivatives, but there's so many clubs down here that you can find pretty much anything, just depends on how hard you look.