Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most Common Bsed Strain In Your Area?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Austria-Hungary, Jul 11, 2014.

1. I mean what strain(s) do street dealers most commonly call their bud so kids who don't know any better will buy it? Here it's gotta be Blue Dream, but one time I had a guy who tried to sell me "Willy Wonka". -_-

2. I live in London, England and around where i live the most common has to be Lemon Haze or Amnesia Haze easily, 2 strains i do enjoy but i am bored of them, i really would like to expand my use on weed, can you believe that i have never had Weed Oil or Wax after nearly 2 years of use, it is unheard of where i am :(

3. Neither have I :( I live in east coast US and I've heard of people doing it here but never got to. Only concentrate I've had was hash but that's damn good

4. Most common one here is sour diesel..I guess they think everyone wants sour diesel

5. Here in L.A. there was too much SGV OG kush. I got sick of smoking it. Today, every strain has the letters "OG" tagged on at the end of it. I saw a strain called "Trucker's OG" and i know it's all marketing bullshit.  There is no trucker's OG. Or dodgers OG. Or wishire OG or Mount baldy OG or topanga OG or malibu OG or.....well, you get the point.... 

6. No name weed :p

But it's always high end mids or dank. People don't really give a shit for the name around here, only say if it's indica or sativa dominant.

7. Platinum kush or trainwreck in nyc

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I heard a lot of ak47 and "kush" back in kentucky. Never believed them for a second. Considering half the time it looked like dirt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. "Yea dude this shit's straight from Cali bro that's why I'm tryna cop $60 for 1/8. This sour D is fuckin fire bro"

-all the scumbag dealers in North Jersey

10. Good point. It makes buying the bud feel, different. I don't know... I'd rather grow and know

11. I actually like blue dream. But yeah out here in Cali they call everything O.G. even if it isn't. Like straight up pure sativa strains get an OG label cause thats what all the newbs know. That and grandaddy purp, which is alright but wayyyy overhyped.

12. What's popular here is a common name for good weed is called "gas". It seems to be a kind high grade, not really a exact strain.

Other than that, anything purple is popular here too.

Sent from my iPhone on the moon

13. You in Georgia?

14. Sour Diesel, OG Kush, and Blue Dream are all used for weed that is clearly not those strains

15. In Mississippi actually. Thankfully it is decriminalized for under 30 grams of buds here.

Concentrates are an extreme felony though, this being said there are usually (in my assumptions) an overflow of different grade buds especially in the high density cities, seeing as how most of Mississippi is rural.

Sent from my iPhone on the moon

16. Either Blue Dream or OG Kush. Pretty sure those legit strains have never been in my area before. Everyone claims to have it, and it's always just random dank with the name slapped on. We did have some real amazing Green Crack around for a while, though.

17. #17 CT Smoker, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
    One "caretaker" I have almost always has this same bud, or very close to the same always uses the same base, it's a homemade name called coast og but it's really good bud so I don't mind! Another I have has 5 to 10 different kind of bud at any given time, always high quality, he always has this amazing sour, he always has oil and wax too very nice. I live on the east coast, oil/wax is everywhere as long as there is weed and butane haha

->I smoke weed<-

18. Northern California/Bay Area it's cookies whether it be Girl Scout cookies, thin min cookies, mango cookies, strawberry cookies. I don't think half the cookies strains they say are even real but that's what's big here right now. I don't buy from the street often I normally go to dispensaries and get the real stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. No doubt about it sour diesel. People around here are dumb when it comes too weed. Tell them it's sour diesel and they jizz their pants

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Granddaddy Purp :(