Most Badass Cigarettes?

Discussion in 'General' started by Emo Steve, Sep 6, 2007.

1. What do you think are the most badass cigarettes to smoke? I'm talking about the ones that characters in action movies smoke.

2. ^ was bout to say that shit right there.

3. Hand-rolled, with shit you grew at home (evading federal tobacco taxes), unfiltered and dipped in rat poison.

4. Truth.

5. Lucky Strikes and hand rolled.

6. Seven Stars (from Japan), Parliaments, Lucky Strikes

7. Those, Marlboro Reds, Lucky Strikes.

8. marbrolo reds,or unfiltered camels.

9. camel golds.
    i always feel like a badass when i smoke them.

10. I don't know about a badass cigarette....but somebody floated me a Marlboro Red 100 one time and I felt like I had lung cancer by the end of it.

11. yea camels got them trippy design on the boxes, its kool.

12. those skull and crossbone cigarettes that have a black box....i know there is one though

13. Lucky Strike... it's the original cigarette. Smokin' one right now :D

14. Winnar!

15. I can't stand lucky strikes, they're not very strong, hell I'd love to smoke those tumor cigs Dennis Leary made up, until then newports, salem black label, camel unfilters!

16. Well as of now, Newports have the highest amount of nicotine AND tar. So, I would go with a newport 100. They're what I got now, and I love them.

Lucky strikes suck. Flat out. Can't stand them, they're too weak. But Having a black Djarum clove, you'll get a lot of people who are curious as to what you're puffing on!

EVERYONE here smokes marlboro menthols, or Camels. Only the Real G's Puff on Newport 100's ( Cue KSR, haha)

17. [​IMG]

thats pretty bad ass lookin

id much rather my official wuss smokes - marlb 72 lights....oh yeah...

18. Cloves ftw

19. lucky strikes, rollies, or camel wides