Morrowind

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by highbyrd, Apr 29, 2013.

1. I'm just sitting here taking some bong rips, reminiscing about playing Morrowind baked off my ass, when i wondered how many of you ever played Morrowind. It was such a great game for its time, i think im going to play it now :bongin:

2. If only it had a option to play online. We could play together, because I miss it too.

3. Played when I was too young to know what was up but remember being amazed then getting slightly off track and being brutally slayed by flying beasts. Intense shit.

4. Cliiiiifffrrrraaaacerssss!

5. oh man... cliffracers were the bane of my existence.

6. [quote name='"highbyrd"']I'm just sitting here taking some bong rips, reminiscing about playing Morrowind baked off my ass, when i wondered how many of you ever played Morrowind. It was such a great game for its time, i think im going to play it now :bongin:[/quote]

I absolutely loved that wizard that fell from the sky in the beginning. Such a great game. Elder scrolls was so much better before skyrim

7. Never really got into Morrowind, was a bit more complicated then I was willing to deal with back then. Been playing Oblivion a lot lately, put way too many hours into Skyrim and have little interest in playing it anymore.

8. Has anyone tried skywind. I don't have a copy of morrowind atm, so I can't. But it sounds cool, and I think it helps the terrible combat system from morrowind. But combat aside, morrowind killed quite a bit of time in my life

9. Morrowind was the best game of all fucking time, no game even comes close DEFINITELY not shitrim, I cant even get into that shitty game its so stripped down.

10. Morrowind was fucking sweet, ive prolly logged around 200 hours into oblivion, but skyrim? Ehh, only played it the first month it came out. Beat most things but the story lines really sucked especially college of winterhold compared to mages guild

11. [quote name='"mike hock"']Morrowind was fucking sweet, ive prolly logged around 200 hours into oblivion, but skyrim? Ehh, only played it the first month it came out. Beat most things but the story lines really sucked especially college of winterhold compared to mages guild[/quote]

Skyrim college of winterhold was better than the series of fetch quests in oblivion at least. But I agree.
    Plus there were all the houses in morrowind

12. Fuck don't even get me started on Oblivion. Fighters guild and the mages guild were completely ridiculous. At least in Morrowind They felt like a real organization than a bunch of random houses at important cities.

13. I loved that game on the xbox. I got it on the PC now and play it occasionally.

14. This thread is close to dying but im not done ranting haha. At least in Skyrim it felt more grunge than oblivion. everything in oblivion reminded me of a Japanese opium dream, and the thousands of fucking retarded anime mods didn't help.

15. morrowind was fun. after about halfway the main quest got really dull and i stopped playing. i should pull it out again

16. I think skyrim is awesome, the elderscrolls are amazing at making games in general with the world they have created, its so awesome

17. think about getting Morrowind on my laptop because it lacks a RPG..... but not sure I can run it.  I play Half Life 2 on minimum requirements. 

I love Skyrim (Ps3)  and sure it has taken 150+ hours of my time

Should I give Morrowind a go :confused:   or will it be a bore

18. dude morrowind will run just fine on your computer. the game is 11 years old now haha wow that's so weird to think about

19. #19 Finger My Urethra, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    Morrowind was one of the only ES games where throughout the entire game you had to worry about pissing off the wrong npc and killing the shit out of everybody really wasnt an option, the expansion with almalexia or whatever her name was is fucking dope too, i think it was at the red keep or some shit i cant even remember so far back.

Also trecking through the red mountain daedric ruins for the crescent, spear and other legendary artifacts were really hard and excilirating with some great little puzzles and shit.

The two most memorable moments for me was the first time seeing a scamp in a burial chamber thing i was like 8 i think i dont think ive ever been as scared, i run in the room and this thing starts walking towards me i was like OOOOOHHHH FUUUUCCKKKK and then when i thought an ogrim was actually a rock and then he turned around and i realized this thing was coming after me i was like OOOOOOHHH FUUUUCCCKKK 

Great game, bring back the fucking ogrim you cunts

20. They still utter tales of the Balmora Massacre..

;)