morphine question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ymsb, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Morphine sucks unless you're willing to use a RoA other than oral or insufflation (snort). 20mg wouldn't make a kitten nod if it swallowed or snorted it. However if you plug (rectal) or shoot it you will definitely feel the effects.

You probably won't want to do the first one and the second option is just dangerous. Please don't shoot that pill.

2. Oral morphine is shit. Ugh makes you sick + hardly any buzz.

Nasal morphine sucks too, because it hardly gets absorbed.

Trust me, i used to get tons of it fo free.

3. so its worth it? my friend told me he felt pretty buzzed from it. i also have 2 5 mg oxy but i was saving them for another day should i just take all of them?

my friend also just got prescribed lean, prometh and codeine how much of thet shit does it take to get buzzed? im a noob at opiates sorry

4. Do some reading. You don't need to start out by popping random pills and taking whatever you can get your hands on. We're really not supposed to give advice on dosage. My best advice would be to do some thorough reading about the drugs you have.

Check out the faq on 420chan's opiate section.

5. morphine sucks..........unless you're planning on fixin' that mofucka, its a waste....but dont listen to me