Morphine Prices + ID

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chronix, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Somebody sold me a blue pill today that he claimed was 100mg morphine. It was blue and had some numbers on one side (two numbers atop three), and a 100 on the other. Normally I don't buy pills that I can't recognize or that I don't know the street price of (I don't like getting ripped off), but I trust this guy. Anyways, my questions are: 1) was this morphine, and 2) what would be the price ranges for this pill normally...

2. We cannot identify pills. Just type what it looks like, along with what's written on it in Google. It will figure it out for you.

3. Okay, for sure, that's fine. But what do you guys pay for 100mg of morphine, that was really my main question...

4. Oh, well Morphine is usually cheap, since nobody likes it. The bio-availability is shitty, unless it's in your ass ;). I would say fifty cents a milligram is good, but it can go for a dollar. You won't find many people wanting to pay that much though.

5. LOL, its the staple opiate of many people man. Outside the US its the golden standard still in PM.

It reigns as my opiate of choice, I cook mine into pure heroin :hello:

6. 100mg of morphine costs $10 on the street here. cell phone connects obviously have em cheaper

7. lol for some reason i think he may have paid more than that.

but 10 is cheap! : )

8. Call poison control, thats what I do everytime I get ANY pills, even if I already know what they are, just to double check. Also there are many pill identification sites, just go to one of these and pick the shape color and imprints of your pill ;)

9. Haha I had a friend that would call poison control all the time. He was a major pill head and would call them up freaking out and say his niece just took a bunch of these pills and he doesn't know what they are. He was one hell of an actor.

10. Well I guess it depends on who. Some people don't want to cook it into Heroin, plug it, or shoot it. That's why it isn't people's favorite.