Morning.........

Discussion in 'General' started by flowerchild420, Oct 1, 2002.

1. Morning everyone...........wow, 2 hrs of sleep and the day is already starting all over again. Wish you all were here, I made biscuits and gravy with bacon this morning. Raising a 7 yr old is harder than what I ever imagined but well worth the lack of sleep and sacrifices. But you all should be here because there is nothing better than good ole southern cooking to get you going in the morning. Hope everyone has a good day!!!!

2. Thats the breakfast of this champion. I love biscuits and gravy with sausage or bacon!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish i was there yuuuummmmy!!!!

Good morning to you and the rest of the blades ans bladies!!!!!!

3. good mornin e1!! hey flowerchild420 was it u who said that u'r a nurse? just curious, i work in the hospital too. i know your frustration!

4. wow breakfast sounds good

my kids eat at school on weekdays

but you are right they are alot of work

mine are 8,7,5,2months

wow 4 kids

i must be doing more work than i thought

im going back too bed...lol

5. I get out of the new job after 11get home around 11:30p. This is new and will be something to get used to. I should just stay up a few hours each night and make it up with morning sleep. Oh well, we'll see what the spouse says. =)
    Nothing is better than good ole southern cooking in the morning. =)

z

6. I'm honestly not sure if I've had 'authentic' southern cooking. I go to this place called 'the machine shed' all the time when i toke up with my sis. usually I get some bacon, hash browns, and biscuits with gravy. good shit :)

Oh, and kudos for not only making breakfast for your family but also for making a damn fine one :)

I remember the days when I would get up and my mom would have breakfast as well as everything I needed waiting for me before I went to school. I didn't apreciate it then but I sure do now.

7. when i make breakfast i make, fried eggs, sausage and bacon, toast, gravy, and has browns..sometimes biscuits

8. love the biskets

and the gravy

noone in alaska can make sausage gravy

9. Flowerchild ever herd of sawmill gravy? It's a southern favorite! My personal favorite!

Sausage -gravy and biscuits are what i would eat every day if i had the time to fix them! My ex used to fix it on the week ends.

I have sit here a gained twenty pounds talking and wanting gravy biscuits! LOL

10. Whoa! You people have me wanting breakfast for dinner tonight!!!!

Mmmmmm....biscuits and sawmill gravy, sausage, bacon, fried eggs and some hashbrowns....mmmmmmmmm.

I must say I make a damn good breakfast with THE best gravy EVER!!!!!!!!!!! Southern girls can COOK it up!!!

Yep...I know what I'm having for dinner tonight!!!!! Thanks for the idea Flowerchild!!!!

11. I WANT SOME!!!!

12. had pancakes and ham+chesse omlits
    last night ...with burgers

13. Come get you some, then!!!!

14. WOOO HOOO!!!!

nothing must be mentioned of the game tho...or food might start flying

15. Me too I want some!

I hope thats what you are going to fix me in a couple of weeks. You'd be my very best friend in the world. That might make up for sneaking up on me and cracking the whip on me! LMAO!!

16. Normsy Poo......now would I EVER mention the game???? Well, maybe I would...food fights can be fun!!!!!;)

Bud Head...I'll do that for you!!!!!!!!! Sorry if I scared you earlier by sneaking up on you with the whip....I just had to crack it on somebody!

17. my cousin used to work at a special ed school....and he said he got chased around the lunchroom by a girl with a used tampon swinging it over her head in one hand, and a burger in the other..

18. ************.....................................

FUCK IM HIGH!!!!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

19. tampon burgurs?

wow!

what does an elephent use for a tampon?