Morning Glory?

Discussion in 'General' started by KittensOnPCP, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Okay, so seed packets are starting to show up at stores around me and I am planning on buying some Morning Glory seeds, probably to plant and then take the seeds off of the plant to use for the LSA. But I was wondering, a lot of people say that they throw up a lot when they do Morning Glory seeds so what about blending them like normal, and then adding the powder to a capsule to take? Do you guys think that'd still cause the nausea? I found a website that sells empty caps and if this would work, they seem to be fairly cheap. The website is www.iHerb.com if anyone else is interested in these caps.

2. you'll probably still puke, even when you take an extraction most people tend to puke. Just a fact of morning glory I guess. Embrace the vomiting I say!

3. people puke because the seeds are nasty and you have to eat like 25 or more

4. I didn't puke when i did it. I just ate straight seeds too.

5. I heard that you can get sick from eating retail seeds due to pesticides, I'm pretty sure you need to grow some and then harvest the seeds naturally.

I might be wrong, this is what Ive heard:eek:

6. You get sick from the lsa. The seeds will give you some nasty fuckin gas though. don't disrespect this shit, i'm serious and so are the seeds. I flipped shit when i did a few too many. They made me have the craziest closed eye visuals i've ever had.