Morning Glory Extraction Question

Discussion in 'General' started by Mindgnome, Feb 4, 2008.

1. My friend wants to trip today, but has a blood test coming up on Friday. So we landed on the possibility of morning glory, I want to do it, because last time was fun, but the extraction method I did was slow as fuck and I had to wait a few days. What do you guys elect we do, or any other suggestions for some alternatives to tripping so he doesn't come up positive. It is like a 8 drug test for pcp, amphetamines, cannabis, barbiturates, ecstasy, coke, and heroin. I said we could do mushrooms or lsd, but he doesn't even want those in his system, he know lsa could possibly show as lsd on a test, but I have told him it will be out of his system by Wednesday, so what sort of trips can we get that aren't bullshit. Also if you can tell me an extraction method that doesn't take forever that would be great to know.

2. i highly doubt the lsd will be on the test, its expensive to test for it.

3. mushrooms definitely wouldnt show up.. lsd and lsa have a minute chance, but mushrooms are your safest bet.

4. mushrooms and LSD both dont showup on drug tests, i dont care what kind of test it is, they just plain and simple dont showup on tests, LSD is basically damn near impossible to test for, and neither of em make you feel poisoned like LSA