Morning after monsoon

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AZGREENery, Jul 17, 2017.

1. I had it half covered with a tarp but have a sun shade up so it was blocking a decent amount of rain.. winds were like 30 mph, dust and yea it sucks in AZ during july.. nonetheless the plant actually looks good.. good think I skipped that watering yesterday morning!. Here's my other plant too in the smart pot

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. They weathered the weather. Awesome!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Indeed!

4. They did great! Here at my place in Hawaii we get rains with 10" an hour of rain. It seems like the 5 gallon buckets coming down have little buckets. First time I was awake when a down pour happened I was sure my girls were dead. Turned the tv up to 70 and still couldn't hear it. Nope the ladies were perfectly fine. Drenched but fine.

5. Lmao bro tell me why I was just laying in bed last night staring at the ceiling, tossing and turning at the sound of that heavy add rain, every second hoping itd be over, hoping the pallets held up and the tarp.. went out this morning and it was just fine, that rain water does something else for them man

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. That is all I am using, ph'd rain water and 2x a week molasses I have a auto drip system that uses a trashcan as a red.
    Here is a shot from my grow tarp. Some are 10' now.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Bruh your plants are fuckin huge.. how'd you even get them to.grow that big? Plant seed end of winter or something?
    Damn so virtually you don't spend any money then..

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ya there is all kinds of ferts and chemicals you can spend a shit ton of money on, but you can get better results by feeding the soil and not the plant. The bacteria and fungi break the stuff you are feeding the soil into stuff the plant can use without any work. Planted seeds mid-March and my grow log has my soil recipe. I have to find the pics of the 'shrooms I get sprouting all the time.

Attached Files:

9. Both those plants look hungry to me. Their coloring should be a nice rich blue/green....like we associate with a healthy plant. If your plants are outside and have been in that same soil for several weeks, they very likely need to be fed. Every time you water and every time they get rained on, the soil is continually rinsed. When you consider what the plant actually uses for nutrition from the nutes in that soil combined with the rain, the soil is probably pretty worthless by now as far as feeding the plant. Either repot into a larger container with some fresh soil which will resupply the plant's food source, or start feeding your plant and continue feeding until harvest time. When a plant gets taller and wider than the container it's growing in, it's time for a larger container and some fresh soil. But it's all part of the learning process. You want as many hours of strong daytime sun on your plants possible. So during the day, hope you're putting them out away from that wall/fence I see in the last pic. Growing them beside a wall just blocks lots of light from them and slows their growth. More light gets you a more better plant...in every way. Happy growing. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dude I was getting some shrimp looking shrooms after I used bat guano.. that makes a lot of sense, that you fees the soil, not the plant, the soil is what the plants suck up.. you made a good was point right there bro

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well I have that big 1 in ground by those walls and it's doing the best out of the 2, started same time.. might be the seeds genetics too.. but I put the little one put at dawn, then I put them in a certain spot in that corner for the remainder of the day.. if I get home and it's still sunny I take them put and put into direct dusk sun

• Like Like x 1
  12. And we're you saying that my plants are lacking color?? Or his ^^^
    Because I feed them every other day, but the rain kinda messed me up so I'm about to see if the soil is dried up a little bit so I can go feed it actually because the humidity has been throwing me off as well with throwing off my schedule for feeding and watering.

13. Every strain is different I guess, or do these look not healthy? Just fed the small vibrant one yesterday

Attached Files: