Mornin thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by juliacorrente, Jul 26, 2016.

1. I wish I new more cool stoners around my area. Finding genuine people around Virginia is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack

• Like Like x 1
  2. I hate to break this to you...But no one is in Virginia anymore, matter of fact, no one is on the entire East Coast all the way into the Midwest. When the sirens went off the majority moved West, just past Nebraska into Colorado, owing favor no doubt to the mountains for coverage. Last we heard from the front line was that they had taken Nebraska and Kansas, further South is unknown as of now.

We are in dire need of supplies like food and shit, but mostly rum...We mostly need rum, bring us the rum.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 4
  3. Virginia beach is chill - area wise. you have the country and also the beach and a taste of the city life if you go to the right place. just in need of more friendly loving stoners! cone back to the east coast the friendly few here need you!!!

4. Nah.. VA beach AKA Norfolk area is riddled with ignorant criminals.. I used to see posts on VA driven everyday about someone's project car getting jacked.. Still love VA it's just over populated and a "common wealth" state... Run far away.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Did the nazi zombies make their second coming already? Christ... We might have Armageddon next Tuesday

:blink:

6. Yes!!! I have been here three years now and have yet to find someone. I've spent most of my time alone with a toddler and my cats I just signed up for this today in hopes of meeting some cool people from the area.

7. It's Tuesday. If Armageddon is coming I'm really not prepared.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Binge watch doomsday preppers and then follow up with 28 days later. Then play Resident Evil: Director's Cut and you will be prepared in no time.

Not a second to lose people...Zika is coming....

• Like Like x 1
  9. Seems like a lot of work, probably just going to spend my last days in search of herb and watching This is the End.