More UK Reefer Madness: Death crash pilot ‘had used cannabis’

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Kogged, Mar 5, 2010.

1. thats actually ridiculous

2. was it in his system when they did the autopsy?

3. link isnt working:(

4. When you can't hunt blacks for being black or gays for being gay etc., stoners are the last choice. Seriously, they keep hunting us while we just wanna live. All the old bullshit like "black people are violent" or "homosexuality is a disease" - it's very comparable to "stoners are dumb", imho. We live in modern times; everyone (almost) has access to the Internet - globalisation is happening and it's supposed to make us more tolerant. And it has; more and more people are beginning to think that cannabis should be legalized.

It's like those with powers are living in a time-capsule where they ignore the changes happening around them. They're so stubborn and for what reason? Really, for what reason? 900,000 people are arrested every year in the US because of marijuana (more or less) and these are only the ones who get caught. No one knows how many of the people who smoke gets caught every year but my guess would be that 1 out of 20 smokers gets caught every year.

And all those DEA raids in MMJ states - the establishment is supposed benefit the people, but all it does is taking money from people in order to benefit itself. What good is a government, if all its' politicians care about is avoiding to look bad while earning money? I mean, that's also what business is about.

The government has become a business, thus it has become useless - the only thing keeping the country together is the constitution, but people try to break that all the time, like when Harry Anslinger, out of rage that his alcohol prohibition didn't work, prohibited cannabis. I mean, the alcohol prohibition was such a bummer, how could they let that same man introduce another drug-prohibition? It would be like asking Nixon to become president again...or Bush, for that sake..