More trouble coming for POTUS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buzzer777, Sep 4, 2018.

1. #1 Buzzer777, Sep 4, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    This is just the beginning..

Pay particular attention to the quotes "attributed" to Kelly..If true..enough said..If not..an apology is due.
    (Bob Woodward is pretty competent imo, and has more than 1 source to back this up)..
    BIGLY TROUBLE..(He deserves everything he gets..including more releases prior to the midterms to weaken his "majority" to the point of Impotence..)
    Unfortunately..the country will suffer along with him..HOWEVER WE SURVIVED BEFORE AND WILL DO SO AGAIN!!

1) "Chief of staff John Kelly describes Trump as an "idiot" and "unhinged," Woodward reports. Defense Secretary James Mattis describes Trump as having the understanding of "a fifth or sixth grader." And Trump's former personal lawyer John Dowd describes the President as "a fucking liar," telling Trump he would end up in an "orange jump suit" if he testified to special counsel Robert Mueller."

2)""He's an idiot. It's pointless to try to convince him of anything. He's gone off the rails. We're in crazytown," Kelly is quoted as saying at a staff meeting in his office. "I don't even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I've ever had."

Bet there are others in the wings just waiting for the correct times to reveal his crap..WE as Americans, must be able to tell FAKE News (CNN and FOX both) from the real deal and then make INFORMED decisions

Bob Woodward's Trump book: Author details aides' worries about Trump - CNNPolitics
    Interview: Trump supporter included:
    Trump irritated he wasn't interviewed by Woodward for upcoming book - CNNPolitics

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Wow, big surprise - people think Trump is an idiot. I knew that before voting for him, and things seem to be working out splendidly in that regard, so far. Whether or not he makes it any further is now irrelevant to me. I would take satisfaction in seeing him impeached, just for the McCain disrespect. Washington has been slowed to a crawl for 3 years and I'm loving every minute of it! :bolt:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Politics suck

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. His own people think he's an Idiot according to the book..Kelly. Mathis, Tillerson ..to name a few..
    If true..His people feel the need to protect themselves from the very person they work for..They should move on imo..but not before spilling what they legally can..

I do agree that Washington being in a Quagmire could be a good thing until things change..Maybe 10 yrs from now.

Sometimes a POTUS and an adversarial congress is just what the Dr. ordered ..

If that crap about him wanting to kill Assad is true..Hope he stays very well protected (SERIOUSLY).. (Ala Kennedy-Castro mess)..

5. With a fucking idiot in the W/H, if the Dems can't take back congress in the upcoming mid-term elections, they never will. All I can do is vote and hope that everyone else does as well. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. The U.S. Federal government has amassed FAR too much power over the years. If I were 20 years younger I'd be talking armed insurrection. Passive resistance is the best I can muster now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Could we cut the trump crap? If you want him gone buy me a flight a gun and a beer

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. Yawn....
    DD96E834-2412-437E-912C-E2E7F0E5F9A3.jpeg

I bet they really get him this time...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. It's all the same crap. Everyone with an ounce of common sense sees that the guy is a complete moron, who is borderline nuts.

But that won't change anything. Which is sad, but speaks volumes about the situation in the US.

Each "team" would rather have the whole ship sink than sail forward and accept that we are supposed to be all on the same team, despite difference in beliefs or race.
    Obviously it's not the case. And we are very far from it. Trump's presidency brought this out on a silver platter.

He's going to be stuck in legal battles until he dies, his family will suffer unnecessary damage and being trolled and threatened for years to come.

And what do trumpsters get out of all this? A laugh at seeing snowflakes melt and a fake wall.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Make America Great Again

11. It will never be the same as it was in the 50s keep dreamin' man.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. There are a lot of dumb downed or numbed down voters not just talking about the tRumpConned but just so many who don't have a clue and mostly don't even make it to the polls... i don't have very high expectations but i do enjoy the WH circus and the reactions of the orange clown when one by one Mueller gets them to flip on him...

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. 25th amendment.

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. What's more concerning is all the trump supporters still behind this moron. They gotta be dumber than him.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. He is even a bigger moron (TRUMPO) than I gave him credit for..Woodward says Trumpo called him about the book.. a few MONTHS AGO! (Now Trumpo is pissed because he wasn't consulted..LMAO)

He says he asked if it would be ok if he recorded the conversation..Trumpo agreed..Now it is ON HIM for a change.
    Knowing how Woodward operates..That must be the dumbest ever..even for Trumpo!

Unlike some other Trumpette supporters that post nothing except their opinions....Here is a LINK!

Washington Post releases audio of Trump talking to Woodward about his 'bad book'

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. WHAT?
    I thought Trumpo supporters, wanted to see him stay on the job...LMAO
    Him leaving would MAYBE ..MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN..except for Pence in the bull pen..

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. They recycle the same shit man. I bet he'd say...

But Hillary..... too. :lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Naw..I think it's O'bama's turn..:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    lol 3.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1