More then one plant per pot

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Pirks, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Ok so I have four plants in one pot one sativa three indica do you think they will live if I keep them small? They already smell very nice and things are going smooth so far but for how long lol

Attached Files:

2. Please any info helps really want to keep them together!!

3. All i can say is it will probably not get much bigger, looks like your using a gallon pot or less.. 1 plant normally needs about 1 gallon - 2 gallons (in my case i use 5 Gallons per plant) but I would suggest if you don't transfer them to individual containers to start Flowering your plant (12/12 light cycle) because veg cycle wont allow for them to get much bigger before they start strangling each others roots which in turn will cause stunted growth anyways.

Good Luck friend.

4. I'd split them up now before its to late. I've done that before and they didn't survive and I only had 3 in a pot about that size.

5. ya well the roots will intertwine and you will kill them with root bound in like 6 weeks

6. Thanks guys I gave in and transplanted them, they went threw no shock from what I cans see and they smell twice as good thanks for the replies ill post new pic today

7. Ive been growing 2 plants per container just fine. The only difference from when I did single Ive noticed is;

If your single plant would grow to 4 feet, they will grow to about 3 feet.

Other than being slightly smaller I have not had any issues.
    (happens because somehow all my seeds are ending up female and i cant bear to cut the worst of the pot so 2 per container)

So yeah, single is better, more growth and all that. But 2 is just fine.